Chapter 2: Exploring

A/N: I just wanna say that I won't be using any Korean words in this fanfic because I find it weird since the characters are supposed to be from another planet.

And I also won't be using terms such as: hyung, oppa, noona, etc...

That's it!

ENJOY~

------------------------------------------------------

<3rd person's POV>

Aria got ready to leave to earth with her friends. They took all their necessary belongings; mostly clothes. Their clothing isn't any different to what people wear on earth.

On the other hand; at the same time; Sehun and five of his brothers who were assisting him in this mission, got ready to leave too.

But little did either of them know that they were all going to the same place on earth; New York City in the USA.

There were just two portals in Exoplanet. One that belonged to EXO and the other that belonged to Exology.

All of them got into the portals and headed to earth, with just a two minute difference of departure.

<Sehun's POV>

Wow! So this is how earth looks like? I took in the surrounding. The people didn't look different at all. I mean, they had a head, two legs, two arms, skin, flesh, eyes, nose, mouth and everything else. But that's just in appearance.

We walked into a shop that read 'supermarket' or something. I guess this is where you buy all the grocery.

"I'm hungry," Chen complained. Just then we heard a grumble from his stomach and he turned a light shade of pink.

"Y-yo-goort?" Chanyeol read; holding some kind of a food item in his hand.

"Sir that's yoghurt," a lady said. I think she works in this so called 'supermarket'.

"Oh. W-what is it?" Baekhyun asked. Luhan smacked his head earning a grunt from him. I glared at Baekhyun and he held his head low. Humans can suspect something right?

"Uhm...it's something you eat. It's like sweet," she said; looking weirdly at Baekhyun and Chanyeol before leaving.

We got a few 'yoghurts' and rented out an apartment for us to stay in. It seems like it's not that easy to get an apartment, but we had no problem; financially. Suho and Kris took care of that for us. Apparently, they seemed to know about this 'money' thing that people here use to buy and sell stuff.

"Sehun, I told you to close the door after me," Kai shouted. I was seated lazily on the couch and I had no intention in getting up.

I lifted my hand up and with the movement of my fingers, I closed the door.

"Happy?" I grinned at Kai.

"It's wrong to use your powers because of your laziness and most importantly, you're not supposed to use them too much in earth!" he scolded.

"Like you never do! And relax. It's the first time I'm using my powers ever since we stepped on earth. Besides, you guys are the only ones here. I'm not doing it in front of a human," I said; sighing. He just rolled his eyes in response.

"Mmm, this yoghurt thing is actually pretty tasty." Chen licked the empty tin.

"I'm going to sleep. We can go explore the planet later on," I said, making myself comfortable on the bed.

<Aria's POV>

It's been a day since we got to earth now. The people here were pretty nice. We've learnt a few things; just the basics though. But one of the things we learnt was that there was a lot of crime in this planet. And what's even shocking is that they seem to get away with it real easy. Well they didn't really have powers like us, did they?

We were currently staying, or shall I say 'living', in an apartment called 'Sparks Sky', on the third floor. We've only gotten to know some our neighbors in the same floor. Well, it has only been a day right?

But this difference thing; we are completely oblivious about that. Hmm, maybe as time passes by. We'd eventually figure it out.

Dad said that to find out what that is, we should try to experience it. But we don't even know what to experience. I gotta say; it's really got me curious though.

We have had our breakfast and we're now heading out to go check out the shops. And people. Amelia locked the door and put the key in her pocket and we all headed out.

We checked a few shops and man did they have some really cool stuff here.

We got a few weird looks from people because we were acting like maniacs. It's not our fault we didn't know certain things. We were not from earth. But we can't really tell them that can we?

"What the hell are they doing?!" Sam asked; looking disgustedly at two people who were practically eating each others' faces.

"Ew!" We all said in unison. I guess that's another human thing we didn't know about. But I don't really think I wanna know about that.

<Sehun's POV>

We walked into a store and it was filled with cosmetics that they call 'makeup'. Baekhyun was immediately drawn to some stick like thing that's used for the eyes.

"Would you like to try something?" A lady who looked like she was in her early twenties, asked me. She was acting really freaky around me. Her chest was exposed and she kept twirling her hair in between her fingers, fluttering her eyes when looking at me.

"Uh...n-no thanks." I awkwardly walked away. I heard her growl behind me and stomp away. She really freaked me out!

"What just happened?" I muttered under my breath, once I stepped near Chanyeol.

"I think she was flirting with you," Chanyeol said.

"W-what's that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't know. I just heard that girl say it." He pointed at a girl, standing opposite us.

A few more customers walked into the store. They were girls. I think girls are the ones who usually come into stores like these. Suddenly, I felt awkward.

I had a weird kind of a feeling when one of those girls came to look at the cosmetics in the aisle I was in. I was curious to that feeling so I kept staring at her. She felt my constant stare and gave me a weird look. But my curiosity deepened when I noticed her having trouble with the makeup stuff.

Me being me, I couldn't contain my curiosity, so I approached her.

"Hi." I gave her a weird smile. This situation could only be described in one word; weird.

"Uhm...hi?" she answered. It came out as more of a question than a statement.

"I'm-" I was cut off by Luhan calling me.

"Come on we're going!" I glanced at the girl one last time and headed out the store with the others. Damn it Lu!