Chapter 4: Deal

<Aria's POV>

"WHAT?!" they all shouted in unison.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Sam angrily, shouted again.

"I don't know but I don't like it."

"Guys....what if he's here for the same reason?" Skylar suddenly asked, making us all turn our attention to her.

"I think Sky may be right. Why else would he come to earth?" Amelia said

"T-that actually makes sense," Haven agreed.

Sam and I looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Oh god! Then we better find it before he does!"

Deciding to calm ourselves down; we ordered pizza and headed to the apartment's rooftop.

<Sehun's POV>

"What the hell is she doing here?!" Kai screamed angrily, once I told them what I had come across. Chen threw a vase across the floor in frustration; shrieking us all.

"Ugh Exology is always in our way!" Chanyeol muttered. Even Baekhyun was very serious right now. If not, him, Chanyeol and Chen are always playing the fool.

"What do we do?" I sighed.

"The best thing to do is do nothing. Let's just stay out of their way and hopefully, they'll stay out of ours," Luhan said, opening the door of our apartment and heading out.

"Han where are you going?" Baekhyun asked.

"To the rooftop. I need some fresh air," he replied.

"That actually sounds like a good idea," I agreed and we all headed to the apartment's terrace.

<Aria's POV>

We were peacefully eating our pizza, enjoying the view and wind, while talking.

"You kn-" Haven was cut off by the door to the rooftop, creaking open.

"Looks like we've got company," Amelia muttered.

The door opened further, revealing the face of who had come.

"Uhm hi. Do you mind if we stay here?" A guy with dark brown hair asked. For some reason he reminded me of a deer. Well more like a bambi. Wait...did he say we? He's only one person. Is he delusional?

"Oh no. Not at all," I replied, giving him a soft smile, trying to brush off the delusional thought away.

Not later than a second, a few more guys appeared at the doorway. The last person walked in, and our eyes immediately met. I could tell that he was shocked as I was and everyone around us came to realize the tensed situation between the two of us.

"Sehun are you okay?" An average sized guy put his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"That's her," Sehun said through gritted teeth, glaring at me as I did the same.

All the guys turned to look at me like I was on some sort of display.

"I-is that Sehun?" Amelia asked and I replied a yes, still not removing my gaze from Sehun.

"Can we have a word in private?" an extremely tall boy asked. But not in a nice way though.

"Why? You can tell them too," I said, pointing at my friends.

They all gave me a confused look.

"Are they-"

"Yes. They're from Exology too. They're my best friends as you might know. We're like...what do you call it..." I tapped a finger on my chin; dramatically. "That's right! Partners in crime. Only thing is, we fight the crime in Exology." I finished and Sehun rolled his eyes.

"And we're from EXO as you might know," a guy with high cheekbones said, copying me.

"Now. Why are you here?" another guy asked.

"Why are you here?!" Sam shot back.

"I asked first."

"So?" Sam shrugged, teasingly.

"Are you here because of the difference?" Sehun spoke up.

"As a matter of fact, we are. I'm guessing you guys are here for the same thing too." Skylar raised a brow.

"You know....I have an idea." The deer looking guy, with milky white skin, finally spoke up, coming in front.

We all raised a brow, looking at him.

"How about we make a deal? Let's try working together to find out this one difference" he suggested.

"Luhan!" They all shouted in complaint and he shot them all a glare.

"Wadya say?" He turned back to us.

I looked at my friends approvingly and they all hesitantly nodded.

"I say the deal is on!"