Ch - 10

( IN THE CLASS )

( your uniform and jacket)

Due to the lack to sleep yesterday, I feel like I will be sound asleep in no time. I wanna doze off so badly but the problem is I don't know why in the world does the teacher wants to keep eye contact with me while teaching and why is it today of all days!. I just know that I should keep nodding.
*RING RING *
Finally! She exited and I hit my head on the table when I plopped it on the table to sleep.
" Careful y/n...Now that would need a pain relief spray. " Sam said.
Ugh!! What's wrong with my life seriously. I just wanted to sleep!!
" Hey look! She opened the locker! " Lisa whispered to us from side. We turned around and saw jennie take out the file from her locker that we put in the morning before anyone else came with a confused look. As soon as she realised what file it is, she broke into a smile and turned around to us. All three of us started acting like we had no idea she is standing behind us.
" Um hey Lisa~ I think u r hot, ", " ....😑.... dumb"
" Y/n u failed the test" "Haha ikr as always" ;
" Guys!! I can't believe it! I just found these files in my locker! It's my family's documents!! " Jennie exclaimed.
" What are you saying? " Sam said.
" Are you sure that's it? " Lisa added. And jennie nodded aggressively.
" That's unbelievable! Congrats jennie ! "I said.
" I know right!! I hope I could thank that person whoever kept it. " Jennie said sighing a sigh of relief.
" Consider you did ;) " I said. And we all chuckled together.
" Alright then guys! It's my treat today. At the school store during recess! " Jennie announced.
All our faces immediately lit up.
( AT THE STORE)
" I thought it's just gonna be us
girls.... "
" Um hi ! " Taehyung said with his cheeky smile.
" I am sorry I just had to repay a favour, so I tagged him along. " Explained sam.
" Something is sus.. " Jennie said.
" Agree.. " Said me and Lisa , all three of us looking at them with our sus faces.
" What are u saying come'on! So what would u take y/n? " Sam said.
Then we all started looking for snacks we want.
Sam and tae were together, whispering something. I was standing a little far from them.
" Sus.. " Lisa walked over to me.
" Yeah... " And no we definitely weren't stalking them! If there is really something going on, how come I don't know about it!.
( Jungkook POV )
" I told you I would treat you next time! Why don't you ever listen to
me! " ( whisper)
" Hey! I helped you with your stupid idea so much and u r shouting on
me? "
" You deserve it moron.! "
I was walking into the school store looking through my phone and heard familiar whispers.
I looked up and it was tae. He was with sam who he talks about a lot with us. I just let these lovebirds be and walked to the freezer to get my banana milk.
Just then another hand reached from down mine grabbing a chocolate milk. I looked to see a girl in grey hoodie. Wasn't she the one with jisso that day during lunch.
She looked at me , turned around rapidly putting the hoodie on top of her head. Without grabbing the milk she walked towards sam and tae. What's with her?
Being the gentlemen I am, I took my milk and hers' as well . I reached towards the trio and knocked on her shoulder.
Instead of her Sam turned around and gave an awkward smile.
" Oh sunbae , I didn't see you arrive . This milk! Is it for her? You are so considerate sunbae! " She took the chocolate milk from my hand.
" This was what you were looking for miss right? " I asked the the girl instead of Sam. Sam gave a hit on the girl's shoulder and she nodded vigorously without turning around. Why won't she say anything? Weird.
" Dude namjoon hyung was looking for you in the library and you are here? " Tae turned around to me and exclaimed.
" Was he? " I asked having no clue.
" You didn't knew? Come on lets go then! " He said pushing me out of the store. He paid for the banana milk with the speed of light and dragged me to the library. But why do I think I have seen that girl somewhere? Her eyes looked familiar for a second and not from the canteen day. Whatever.. Not my business.
( Y/N POV )
As soon as taehyung dragged jungkook sunbae away I took a sigh of releif and started sipping on my chocolate milk.
" Ouch! Why?! " Sam hid me hard on my back.
" What do you think you were doing huh? "
" What if he would have recognised my face from yesterday night!? "
" You weird girl! Because of your
' what if ' I have to double treat Tae now! Atleast you should you said something!"
" What if he had recognised my voice....? " I said in a low voice still sipping on my milk.
" You little! " Oops! Sam's angry. I put my milk in her mouth.
" Aigoo drink this and calm down. I will treat Taehyung ok? But..why double treat? " I aked her with my sus eyes.
" Mhmm the milk's tasty! Let's go to the others now! " Sam hurriedly walked over to the girls.
She definitely created some kind of trouble...
But what if there's something going on between Sam and tae...?
OMG I can't even imagine!!! Should I be excited or sorry for poor Tae. XD!

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬

You guys finally have the first ever jungkook POV! XD
What do you think?
There's more real chapters coming ahead!
Luv u guys! <3