Ch - 19

( MONDAY)

Thankfully we had holidays on Saturday and Sunday and I am done with my periods. A fresh day! I am so happy the devil went away! So comfortable. Now time for school.
Wait let me just call my bestie.

( AT SCHOOL)

Tae : "Woah ! What's the event today?? Besties matching??? "
Sam :" In the morning today y/n suddenly called and asked to wear matching outfits! "
Y/n : "that's right! How's it?? ;D "
Tae : "they look-"
Y/n : " Ya take a picture of us quick! "
Tae :"but you didn't even listen to
me :("
Sam : " Ya what are you doing? Hurry up we are posing ! "
* CLICK! *
And that's when we saw a flash.

                ( white one is you)

( white one is you)

( You are free to imagine your bestie however you like 😌)

Sam : " Jungkook sunbae? "

We were all confused to see him.
" The pic came out nice ! " He says.
" Sunbae when did you get here? " I asked him.

" I just thought I would repay you the favour. For yesterday's click ;) "
What the -
" Haha.. Dunno what you are talking about.. Ohh it's time for class let's hurry up. " And I sped walked to the classroom.

Sam followed behind.
" Ya don't you think jungkook sunbae is acting strange today. "
" Thats what I am saying! I was secretly taking a pic of him yesterday but he caught me. Still he is not someone who would come joking about it the next day. That's so not like him! "
" You are clumsy as always.But why would you click a picture of him huh ! Like a stalker!" She hits me while walking.
"Oww! He looked cool ok! Looks have nothing to do with the personality.i am free to admire a preety
person "
" Forget it now let's focus on the
class. " Sam suggests.

( CAFETERIA)

We were peacefully eating when -
Jungkook : I can join too right? "
"..... "
"..??.. "
" My jingu of course! " Chimed tae
*Awkward* *Awkward * How could it not be with sam throwing suspicious glances at sunbae with her eyes which obviously made it difficult for him to eat. While tae and i were looking for an escape , lipsing to each other . I cleared my throat.
" I am done. Sam stay here with tae i will see you in class. "
" No wait-" Before she completes I get up, wash my hands and walk to the corridor towards the vending machine.

( Taehyung POV)

" I am done too " Saying so jungkook hurries out of the cafeteria.
" No wait but so am i-" Sam tries but i hold onto her tight. FYI she is tough so i had to wrap my hands around her completely to stop her
" Where are you going? Finish your food first. "
" No i-"
" Come on you wont leave me here alone would you? "
" Ya tae let go! "She glares at me
I gulp.
".. J-just 5 minutes? "
" Hurry up and eat! "
" Alright! "

( Y/n POV)

I inserted my coins in the machine and was trying to decide on one drink when someone clicked on the banana milk.
" What the-" I turned around to look at this gone case.
But guess what!
" Oops. " If it wasn't jungkook sunbae!
" Sunbae what are you doing right now? "
" I well.. Couldn't find the change. So i guess thanks for this! "
" I guess?" * scoff * I turned around rolling my eyes to get another drink.
" Well I guess it's okay. Consider it a repay for the chocolate milk last
time. " I say while getting my drink.
" Repay... " He whispered looking down at his drink .

" Ayo y/n getting a drink? How about you treat me to one too? " Jimin sunbae came jogging around.
Ugh why don't no one carries their own change!
But dude his hopeful smile with the friendly eyes scrunched in the shape of a moon made it difficult to refuse.
" Sure sunbae.. What would you like to drink? "
" Anything of your choice! " He smiled more.

" Ahem! " We both looked over the voice.
" Oh? Jungkook you were here too? " Jimin sunbae asks. Did he really not notice? How can someone not see such an grown ass... handsome guy. Jungkook sunbae raised his one eye on him. That look is so intimidating! But no I decided to stop fangirling and focus on getting the drink i.e.minding my own business while they talk.
" Wahh! Now you don't even acknowledge me? "
" I am proud though. You barely pay attention to tae and me when we talk to you .This time I was able to do the same, such an honor."
" Talk? It's called mischief. "
" Joking around ok! "
" In any case! I told you I didn't offer you the drink on purpose so stop mentioning that will you?"
Me? I pointed at myself confused.
"Or should I talk about the Bus stop pic-"
" Eyee!!! will stop! "
" That won't do now tho. Dance room after school. I hate waiting. "
" But I-! " I tried to speak but he was already gone .
" Alright then ... " I whispered to myself.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬

Everyone stream " The Astronaut"!!!
I can't believe bts is going to military (T^T)
And that jin made a song just for us armies.
Remember that it's not a goodbye but 'we will be back soon.! '
Fighting Army ⟬⟭💜!

Also,
Rest in peace Itaewon... 🙏🎗