The Pet Lovers 🐶

Jai Shree Krishna

Anuseena are 1 month married and they have went for there honeymoon (kaha gye pata nhi)

In resort room,

Anuseena were properly wrapped with a duvet. Haseena above Anubhav and both of them can feel each other's skin(Baki kya hua hoga guess karlo😁😁)

Haseena opened her eyes and saw her husband sleeping peacefully. She looked at her and his condition and was blushing uncontrollably or can say for cheeks sorry..sorry face can be compared to a beetroot.

As soon as she came out of her thoughts, she came closer to her hubby's face. Their lips were a half inch a part, she didn't kissed, she stayed at that same position for 5 min, then she felt lips of an irritated Anu on her lips. She smiled cause she knew that he was awake.

As they broke the kiss, Anu said,

As: Priye, aaj peheli barr aap par humare saath k sahi prabhav pada h.

Hm: Kyu baki time galat prabhav padta h.

As: Aur nhi to kya humesha gussa ho jaati h choti choti baat pe.

Hm: Anu, aapke kehene ka kya matlab h hum bahut gusail h (angrily)

As: nhi priye (nervously)

Hm: Nhi, yahi baat h. Huh! Acche khaase romantic mood ka satyanash kar diya.

She moved to the other side of the bed, took his tshirt which lying on the side table and wore it.

As: Nhi baat karogi. (Moving towards her with a naughty smile)

Hm: Nhii.

As: Pakka. (More close)

Hm: Ek barr m samajh nhi aata kya nhi bola matlab nhi. (With this she stood up and was going towards bathroom when Anubhav pulled her)

As: Arre meri angry bird. Mana hume aapke phoote hue gaal acche lagate h likin uska ye matlab nhi ki aap humse gussa ho jaye.

While saying his lips touched her ears, aur sabko pata h ki haseena ki bilkulllll nhi sharatiiiiiiii.

As: Haseena, humne eisa bhi kya bola ki aap sharma rahi h. (In a husky voice)

Hm: Anuuu.

[Bahut romance ho gaya app merese aur nhi likha jayega🙂]

As: Accha thik h chalieye.

Hm: Kaha.

As: Snan karane.

Hm: Vahi ja rahe the likin apne jane nhi diya mujhe.

As: Hum keh rahe h ki sath m chalte h pani aur samay bachega.

Hm: Annuuu..
Zyada besharam mat bano saath m jayenge na pani aur time bachega nhi balki aur waste hoga.

As: Haseena hume konsa meeting m jana h jo late ho gaye to problem ho jayegi.

Hm: kisi  meeting m nhi jana likin hume ghumane jana h aur kal bhi aapke uss romance ki wajah se nhi ja paye the likin aaj jayenge.

As: Thik h. (Pouted sadly)

Hm couldn't see his sad face so gave a peak in his pout.

Both freshen up (alag alag) and went exploring the place.

They went to a farm house, where Anubhav's friends live and they decided to meet them.

After having some gap-shap, as they were going, they saw a cute little puppy lying in front of the main gate of the house.