My love is same❤️

Jai Shree Krishna

Please isme kahin bhi logic mat dhundhana.

Haseena Mallik: Wife of Anubhav Singh and mother of Ayesha Singh. Works as an emplyee in a company. Lives in Mumbai. Sometime she becomes sharmili mallik.

Anubhav singh: Husband of Haseena Mallik and fatger of Ayesha Singh but dosen't know anytjing about Ayesha and hates haseena but also have a sofe corner for haseena. Works as SP in police department. Lives in Lucknow. Used to tease haseena earlier but now remembers her.

Will they unite?
Let's see......

On 31 March 2022

A man at his late 30s sitting beside a woman at her early 30s, holding her palm gently and was tring to console her.

anubhav: Haseena please hume maaf kar dijiye.

Haseena: Galati k liye maaf kiya jata h gunah k liye nhi.

Anubhav was about to say something when they heard Ayesha cring and haseena immediately went to her, she was tring ti console her but she was continuously cring, anubhav went near the duo and tried touching Ayesha but haseena hold her tightly and turned sideways.

Haseena: Aap hote kaun h, meri bacchi ko haath lagane wale. Aap mehman hmehman jaise rahiye.

Anubhav: Haseena ye humari bhi bacchi h.

Haseena: Bacche paida karane se paap nhj banate uske liye bacche ki zimmedari bhi uthani padati h. Aur ye meri bacchi h, aap apni aur mayra k baccho ki planning kijiye na kyu humari life m taang adaa rahe h.

Anubhav: Haseena, hum mayra se pyaar nhi karte aur na kabhi kar payenge, vo humare liye sirf ma ki bahu h humari biwi nhi .

Haseena: Jisse aap apni maa k kehne par 2 din baad sagai karane wale h. Jab humari shaadi k baree m batane ki baat aayi tab to aapne hume chodd diya tha, kyu yaad aaya kuch.

FLASHBACK

On 30 April 2019

A girl and a boy sitting at the edge of the bed in their wedding dresses, as today only they got married in a temple without their parent's permission and the priest declared them as husband and wife.

Anubhav: Haseena
(He said looking at haseena who was still blushing looking the floor, who just hummed at him)
Aaj humari shaadi hoyi h too..(naughtily)

Haseena: Too kya anubhav jii.. (Bluahing, understanding his intentions)

Anubhav: aapko pata h na shaadi k baad raat ko kya hota h.

Haseena was, just blushing like hell thinking that he would surely not leave her today.

Anubhav, took her silence as a noo and made her lay on the bed removing her veil (ghoonghat) and slowly slowly he removed all her jewellery.

Anubhav: Haseena hum aapke saath koi jabardasti nhi karenge, agar aapki permission ho tooo.....

Haseena didn't say anything as she was still blushing and anubhav thought she need sometime and quietly went to washrokm and changed in his nightsuit and here haseena changed herself in a hot dress (abb galiyan mat dena, Ik haseena is not this sharmili likin story h bhai)

She was tired from morning from that lehenge and those jewelleries whichwere adding kilos to her look and wedding.
So, waiting for anubhav she slept on the bed keeping the blanket till her knees.

As anubhav entered, he saw her sleeping peacefully so he just went to her controlling his desires and hugged her from front and covered them with a blanket.