Chapter 4 - Chasing The Iceberg Prince Without Being Obvious

"Jisoo come to the front!" said Mr. Yam angrily

"W-what's wrong?" Jisoo ask

"Don't ask me what's wrong!" yelled Mr. Yam as he tossed his answer sheet along with Jisoo's paper, "Tell me what's the difference and the similarity."

Horrified, Jisoo tried to claim her innocent but to no avail. As she begin to tear up, she heard a low snicker from somewhere. Looking around, she notices Jisung smirking at her. Instantly, anger begins to boil up, and rush forward to choke Jisung. As a man, Jisung is a lots stronger than a woman, however, he loves drama so much that he will voluntarily lose.

Cough cough "Mi-miss Jisoo wh-what are you doing?" ask Jisung as he "struggles" in Jisoo's grasp.

"How DARE YOU FRAME ME!?! DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL THAT JUST BECAUSE MINHO LOOK AT YOU?!" scream Jisoo in a rage

Although "struggling", Jisung leans close to Jisoo's ear and whispers softly with a chuckle, "Yes."

Having to see two idiotic brain cells going against each other, Minho pulls Jisung away from Jisoo. "Miss, please don't forget to act like a man."

The classroom was quiet when Jisoo was choking Jisung but when they heard those words, the students begin to die in laughter. Although Jisung was happy, it hurt like hell. What the fuck was that strength? was that the strength of a bear? Nah, let's not tint the name bear with her.

Minho quietly observed this "victim" carefully and sighs, "Are you happy to show your movie to the class?"

Jisung smiled brightly and nodded, "Of course! How was it? Did you enjoy what I prepared?"

Renjun and Jaemin just patted Jisung's back while Minho just look away. "Tsk, they could have just said they enjoy it, no need to be shy." sighs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four friends went to an amusement park after school. Although the forecaster said it was gonna be sunny, it started to rain just when the friends are enjoying themselves.

"AHHHH! WHYYYYYY?! So annoying!" said Renjun while looking up at the sky

"Anyone brings an umbrella?" ask Jaemin

Both Renjun and Jisung shook their heads while Jaemin and Minho open their umbrella quietly.

"I have something to say to Jisung, so go with Renjun." Jaemin took Jisung's hand and said. Minho darkens slightly.

"Alright," said Minho with a dull expression

Minho waits for Jisung at home like a puppy waiting for his owner to come home. Ji-sung finally returned home after 3 hours with a bright smile. Seeing Jisung's bright smile, Minho frowned slightly.

"Why are you smiling so happily?" asks Minho in a cold tone that made Jisung flinch.

"W-why?" ask Jisung in confusion

"Nothing," said Minho

"Th-then why are you giving me the cold tone?" ask Jisung

"I didn't" Minho answered quickly

Jisung looked at Minho in confusion. Why does it look like he's betraying Minho? But he didn't do anything!

"Hmph. I didn't cook. Go and order food." Minho said as he headed to his room.

Jisung was perplexed. But who's going to cook for him? Besides, he's not good at ordering! what if he messes up big time?!

"Minho~" just as he was about to burst open Minho's bedroom door, he saw a lunchbox that said 'Sungie' written on it. Han was confused again. What the hell is his problem? He already prepared everything, so why would he want him to order?! It's really hard to understand someone who's homophobic! After finishing eating, Jisung went to Minho's room.

"Why are you mad?" ask Jisung

"Mad? me? never." said Minho

Jisung chuckle softly and teased Minho, "Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be?" ask Minho

"Because you like me." said Jisung with a tease

"What the hell? I'm not gay. You know very well that I am homophobic. Besides, you're my friend, not my boyfriend." Minho said coldly as he began to read his book with his glasses while sitting on his bed.

Sighs It hurt, it really does. Why does he have to like a homophobic person of all the guys that exist?! Jisung wanted to curse, he really does but he held himself back.

"H-haha, I was just joking, just joking." said Jisung with a painful smile

"Of course, you're joking, who said you're not?" said Minho without even looking up

Clench "How will I-no, will I ever have a chance with this homophobic cold iceberg?"

"You must be tired, I'll go to my room." said Jisung as he leaves

Now Minho's the one in dazed. Is something wrong with Jisung? Something seems off. As morning came, Minho woke up but something heavy was on his hand. Looking around, Jisung was using his hand as a pillow. Without knowing, he smiles softly and looked at Jisung affectionately. One could mistake that they were a newlywed couple on a honeymoon state. As Jisung opens his eyes slowly, Minho quickly retracts his hand away from Jisung's head. As a result, Jisung's head hits the wall.

"Hiss, are you always this petty? I'm sorry that I make you mad even though I have no idea how I make you mad! BUT! MY HEAD DID YOU NOTHING WRONG!" scream Jisung with a pout

Seeing Jisung being angry and all, Minho wants to laugh. However, Jisung looked at him seriously that he couldn't laugh. Unfortunately, Minho burst out laughing.

Jisung made a displeased expression, saying, "Are you a sadist?"

With a smirk, "Who knows?" said Minho

"Tsk, sometimes you really get on my nerve," said Jisung with a pout

"But you like it," Minho said confidently.

Jisung stared at Minho, could he be more brazen than this?

After the two clean Minho's bed, they went downstairs to only see an uninvited guest sitting in the living room.

"Sit." A cold male voice said

"Heh, why should I?" arrogantly asked Minho.

Jisung was scared for his life. He can't offend either of them! Both are too cold for his sunny life!

"M-Minho, let's sit," said Jisung tugging at Minho's sleeve

Minho frowns slightly but obeyed Jisung, "I'm only sitting because Sungie told me to. Not because of you dad."