Prologue

Looking at those couples out there makes me wanna puke with their actions. Oh please give me a break, you're gonna break up soon.

Am I too harsh? Or nah?

It's my way of killing the fcking time here in this restaurant. I am here to meet my new client. Don't get that wrong I am not going to meet with syndicate members nor leaders. I am meeting the one who's going to pay me to break someones heart.

It's weird right? Me having a job to break someones heart, well not physically but emotionally but it can be both.

As I am looking outside I heard the doors of the restaurant opened, and that give me the urge to look at my watch.

Right on time, good

I really hate people who do not arrive on the exact time. Ughh blame it on my experiences.

She seated on the other side of the table. She looks sophisticated and you can tell that she's wealthy based on the purse that she had, ( what I really want) her elegant dress. Well with money you can do everything.

" I must say you're prettier in person than what my Butler had shown a pictures of you."

"Thank You" well I am flattered coming from this beautiful maiden here infront of me. It's really overwhelming.

"I wouldnt make this conversation that long, I want you to break someones heart."

"Well that would be fine with me because its my job, so who's the unlucky guy?"

She looked down and handed me a folder. I grabbed it and immediately open it.

Okay?!, I WANNA RIP THIS PAPER THAT I AM HOLDING RIGHT NOW. Calm down Kayn. Okay calm down, inhale exhale wooh

I face her and look at her intently.

"Why?" I hope she gets what I am saying.

"I think you know him, because base on your action when you opened the folder you looked like you wanna rip that paper into pieces" is it really visible? My anger? " I wouldnt blame you, me too I am one of them. That's why I want you to do it." Oh no!

"I want you to break his heart." Bomb exploded

" Are you going to accept it?"

One thing that I hate myself is this.

"Yes"

See fck me, I really hate myself always going to critical and suicidal situations.

Just Be Ready Mr. Anthony Nicholas N. Eaton

****

All Rigths Reserved 2015

15.20.04