3

To be honest this is just so random °^°

Y/N'S POV

I got home as I saw my brother Huening Kai was ready to play the piano.

I went quietly to my hide out where I saw him play the piano usually.

Than he started to play the piano and That's where I fell asleep hearing him play the piano so nicely.

I dozed off after him just playing the first song.

TIME SKIP

Kai's POV

I was playing the piano when I heard a little Zzzzz. I looked over to see Y/n sleeping peacefully.

I smiled softly as I kept playing the piano, I'm guessing she was tired but didn't want us to know.

I kept playing till I saw her mumbling something, I stopped playing as she started to sweat and shiver.

Than I heard her words, "My brother....hate me" She said as she yelled a bit and shaked.

I quickly picked her up and brought her to her room. I placed her gently as she started to say those words again.

I tried to wake her up but it wasn't working. I got so scared, I had to call the others to help me.

"Hyungs- Y-Y/n" I said as I couldn't speak anymore. Her words they were stuck in my head too.

"UGH" I said yelling as my brothers looked at me surprised. I started to cry as they went to me, patting my back.

"Kai, what's wrong?" Yeonjun asked as I looked at all four of my brothers with a stare. "Its Y/n, S-She-" I stopped as I turned around.

I just ran back to Y/n as I tried again to wake her up. It worked but she just looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"K-Kai?" She said as she backed away. "Hey, Its okay, don't back away" I said as she started to cry. "Where's Lixie?"

She asked but I was confused. Who was lixie? Y/n has never mentioned no one, she didn't talk about her friends or people she knew.

I quickly took her phone but she snatched it away. "Please Kai, get out" Y/n said as I was ready to leave.

"I will never hate you, Y/nnie" I said as I smiled softly, leaving her room.