6

Y/n's POV

6 months later

Today is my birthday!! I'm so exited. "YASSSSSSS" I screamed as I got up happily.

"Happy Birthday Y/nnie and HueningKai" Soobin said, hugging me. "Happy Birthday Y/n!! Happy Birthday HueningKai!!" Beomgyu said ruffling my hair. "Haha Thank you Guys" I laughed happily.

"Happy Birthday Twin" Huening Kai said, hugging me tightly. "Happy Birthday Y/nnie and Happy Birthday Kai" Taehyun said Hugging us both as we hugged back.

"Umm Happy Birthday Y/n and Kai" Yeonjun said with a soft smile, making me smile back. "Your smile is so cute" I said pinching his cheek.

"You really think so?" Yeonjun asked as I kissed his cheek,  "I know it" I giggled.

TIME SKIP

"Happy Birthday Kids!!" Our Dad said, hugging us tightly. "Thank you Dad" Me and Kai both said.

We ate cake and had fun with our Dad and our brothers, we played games, and did fun stuff.

"I had a fun time" Kai said as I smiled and nodded a yes. "This is the best Birthday I've ever hadden" I said hugging Kai.

"Yeah Same" He said hugging back. "Hey guys" Our brothers said to us as we hugged them. "Thank you for making our Birthdays amazing" we both said as they smiled at us.

"No problem, you two" They said as we sat by the balcony looking at the sun go down.

"I love you guys" I said, "We Love you too Y/n" They said as we fell asleep softly closing our eyes.

I love you Guys....

Guys that's the end of the story, hope yall like it. I really enjoyed making this. And I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much again. Have a wonderful day, night, or afternoon. I love you guys, your beautiful the way you are. Thank you. Goodbye, and God Bless You Guys.