Part 3 ~ Telling Him

M came home from gym not long after you'd got home from the dance studio. His sleeveless shirt clung slightly to his sweaty torso , his hair all out of place from working out hard and running his fingers through it.

You heard the front door close and called from the kitchen ! "Heeeey!" You chimed as you heard his footsteps nearing. "Hey A" he said with a tired smile as he kissed you hello. "How was gym?" You asked as he made his way to the fridge to fetch an ice cold bottle of water. "Not bad ! I battled today , just super tired ! It was a long day at the clinic , I could've given gym a skip tonight actually but I'm glad I went ! ".

M took another sip of his water as his back leant tiredly against the kitchen counter as he watched you amble around the kitchen.

"What about you ? How was your day and how're you feeling ? Any better?" He asked with a small smile, making his way to grab your waist. As you were about to reply he pulled you in close to him. You giggled , "M you're all sweaty !" He chuckled , "so are you you know !" You couldn't deny that it was true , you were sweaty from working hard at the studio. "Well , maybe we should both go freshen up before we have supper !" You smiled and he agreed.
This was actually working out perfectly! It wasn't how you planned to share your exciting news, but this would do !

M jumped into the shower while you procrastinated, purposely waiting for him to get into the shower before you did . Once he was in , you quickly laid out the surprise by his clothes he'd laid out on the bed. A tiny newborn , white onesie laid next to his t-shirt. On it was written in white embossed cursive , "Relax, My Daddy's A Doctor". Next to it , you laid the positive pregnancy test. The 2 little pink lines still made your heart skip a beat and flutter with joy.
Everything was perfect. You quickly undressed and joined M in the shower.

Eventually , what felt like forever , M made his way over to the bed as he continued to tell you about his day. You watched in great anticipation trying to act natural as he neared his surprise ! "So it turns out Mr Bailey has an ear infection and...." he paused looking down at his clothes. You held your breath !
M grabbed the onesie with both hands and held it up in front of his eye reading the print. "....What is this ? " he chuckled confused. Looking down again , he noticed the pregnancy test. "...Babe what is this !!!" His smile grew bigger as he picked up the test to read it. "What does it look like babe?" You giggled nervously , tears starting to form in your eyes.
M looked over at you. You were now standing right next to him in your leggings and bra. "Are you serious ?" You nodded "You're pregnant ?" He asked softly ,"I'm pregnant " you replied "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" He exclaimed with excitement! He wrapped his arms around you , still holding the onesie and the test ! You wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face as the tears of joy rolled uncontrollably down your cheeks !
"I can't believe it ! You're pregnant ? We're having a baby ?!" His smile could not have been wider as he looked into your eyes. M gave you a passionate kiss. He flopped down onto the bed , sitting on the end looking at the test again.
You sat next to him , wrapping your arms around his big muscular arm and placing your head on his shoulder. "Can you believe it M? We're going to have a little baby ! We're going to be parents". "It's incredible ! You're incredible!" He said kissing you once more. He wrapped his arms around your back and laid back onto the bed pulling you on top of him, not breaking your kiss. As the fire intensified , he rolled the two of you over so that he was now on top of you and you wrapped your legs around his waist. Breaking your kiss and backing away , he said "I'm going to have to take care of you! Be careful with you now ! I mean , you're carrying precious cargo after all !" He awed at your non existence belly , placing his big hand on your flat tummy , imaging what it's going to look like in a few short months. You chuckled ," yes the cargo is very precious , but not too fragile" you smirked. He smiled back and leant down for one more kiss.
"I love you" You whispered. "I love you too A , and I love our baby already!"

The end