Page 1

Reminder for the day...

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. - Anatole France

1. The Wonderful Dreams...

At Alfea.

It was a cold morning "Bloom are you awake??" Tecna asked while coming in Bloom and Flora's room.

"Yes, Tecna I am awake. " Bloom replied with a smile

"What about you Flora?" Bloom asked

"Yes, I am". Flora replied.

Musa and Aisha came into the room "Hi guys" they both said.

"Girls, Can I asks you a question? What are you wish or dreams one day?" Musa says.

"Well then, let's talk all about ours." Tecna replied.

And suddenly Stella came in the room. And Flora asks "Why are you so down for Stella?"

She replied with anger "My dream, I wish it would just came true!" Everyone laughed.

Stella looks serious and started to feel sad. "Don't worry Stella, dreams do come true!" Bloom said with a laugh. Stella looks back with a smile.

"Bloom do you think dreams do come true at some point?" Aisha asked.

"Yes, Aisha "Bloom said with a smile.

"Everyone what is your dream? "Tecna asked.

"I have an idea let's talk about our dreams" Musa said. As everyone make a circle and started to share they're dreams.

And suddenly Daphne and Roxy came in the room. "Hey girls" Roxy says coming in.

"Hi sister!" Daphne said with a big smile as Daphne look at them and asked "What are you all doing?

"Hi Sister" Bloom said with a smile and gave her sister a big hug

"How did you sleep Daphne? "Bloom asked smiling

"Very nice, thanks" Daphne replied getting a area near Bloom.

"Roxy?" They asked smiling

"A best dream ever, I just wish it came true". Roxy said as everyone giggle and laughed.

"And we are going to tell our dreams and our wishes" everyone says.

"That is so nice. "Daphne said.

"Let's begin "Stella shouts

"Who are first?" Bloom asked.

"Let begin with the alphabet" Flora said

"Ok than Aisha your first "Stella shouts.

"Yippy...!" Aisha replied. "I always want to be the best swimmer in the school to help people in need she said "with a smile. "

Aisha you are the fairy of waves." Stella replied with a smile.

"That's why I want to live that dreams Stella" Aisha smiled.

"Bloom you are next." Stella said.

"Well guys I wanted use my dragon flame to help another people in need but, I must learn to make it stronger..."Bloom smiled.

As the winx girls smiled and Daphne look at her with a smile "That is my little sister" she says.

They all smiled at Daphne. "You are really a great big sister to Bloom."

"Daphne you are next!!"

Thanks girls. "I want to help my sister and tell you all more and help you winx with my historic mind and I can help you all to get stronger" she smiled.

As they all give Daphne a hug and said "We will appreciated it."

And they all said "When can we began so you can train us" with a smile Daphne said "Any time you are ready?"she winked as Bloom give her sister a strong hug.

Flora said with a smile "Next! Wait a minute who is next"??

They all laughed and said "You are!!"

Yes they replied. "Ok, I liked to take my nature to a better level to help one another that it is really important and people really in need" As they all smiled.

"Musa you are next "said the girls as Musa smiled

"I want to use my music to a better level to show people what music really are, and that it is part of life and it can light someones day!" Everyone smiled.

"Roxy next...! " They smiled. "Well girls I want to use my power to help animals in need even you girls if you need help!" as she laughed

"Stella your next "as Bloom and Daphne said with a smile as they laughed and smiled.

"Well girls I want to use my sun power to help people and of course a fashion designer."

All laughed and says "Of course Stella" as she smiled and give a laughed.

"Last but not least, Tecna of course" they smiled and Tecna laughed.

"Thanks girls". She said.

"I really want to use my power to create new stuff in the world that they can learn, new ideas and learn more."

"Nice! "

"Guys it is getting late let's go to sleep "As they all yawned.

"Yes it is time!" They were all sleeping in Stella's big room. "Oh wait!!...." said Stella as she gives them all a night gown in they're favourite colours with pink flowers on.
____________________________________________________________________

AUTOR NOTE!!! **PLEASE READ**

HI EVERYONE!!! Hope you enjoyed my FIRST story, I WAS still very YOUNG so, I am just posting it... Sorry if the grammer and spelling are so terrible! ☆English is not my first language

I promise this story will get better in the few pages that are coming soon.
Please be calm. I will try my best to post 1 page every weekend!!

Let me know what you think of the story! We are all people we make mistakes!! Sorry, I am still learning!!

Thank you for understanding! Have a greatfull day!! God Bless xx

Please read my sister story (Its about Stella from Winx -
(Take a break from the world) ♡ - @Maryke96595