The boy

"Home?! What do you mean home?! I Am most certainly not at home!!" I yell at her as she untied the ropes on my wrists.

"But this is were you would have grown up if I had not given you up for adoption. To think that two gay guys got to raise my baby girl instead of a normal family is just down right infuriating." she says as she stands in front of me.

"How dare you talk about my fathers like that!! They are more human than you will ever be! Kidnapping a 12 year old so she can be your child!? I bet your not even my real mother!" I spit at her.

She slaps me. "No need to be hasty my dear child, now get up and go take a shower and get dressed, supper is in 20 minutes." she says as she turns to walk out the door.

"I'm not doing what you say! Now let me go home you old bat!!!" I scream.

She turns and pulls a gun from under her jacket.

"Do not back talk me you little twit! Now do what I say unless you want to lose a toe!" She says and walks off.

The nerve to kidnap me, my dads will find me and everything will be ok. I walk into the bathroom and undress to hop in the shower. I wonder if she decided to have gas come out of the shower head instead of water. That would be terrible. We just learned about the holocaust in school and what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jews was just down right terrible. I don't want to die like that, so I hold the shower door open and turn on the water to see if it's actually water. It is. I get in the shower and start to wash my hair and body. I'm so dirty, the water is turning brown because of all the dirt on me. When the water is clear I get out of the shower and dry off with the only whit towel in the room. I wrap the towel around myself and walk to a gigantic closet on the other side of the room. Holy cheese balls and rice! There's so much clothes and shoes in this closet I swear I just walked into the mall!! It goes from dresses to ripped skinny jeans. I pick out a pair of stapled skinny jeans and a baggy sweatshirt.

I go to open the door to step outside I hear a knock.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Are you ready?" I hear a quiet voice say.

"Um, yea I guess so." I say and open the door.

The boy standing at the door was magnificent, like did I jut walk into my own dreams? I stand there staring at him and he smashes his lips against mine roughly. I try and push him away at first but then I start kissing him back. I'm 12 and he's a stranger! Wtf am I doing!? I push him away and he acts startled, and then I hear a gun shot.

~thank you all for reading it means so much to me!! I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it!!~