💛Billie Dean Howard💛Sick

TW: THROWING UP.

Also sorry that it's short it's all I got at the moment.

Billie's Pov

"Mommy" Y/N says walking into the kitchen. I look up from my computer at Y/N. The tip of her nose is red. " Mommy I feels no good" Y/N says sniffling. I get up and go to her. I put my hand on her forehead and she's hot. "Poor baby I think you have the flu" I say softly. She just whines before throwing up on the floor. "I s-sowwy mommy" She says panicking. "Hey it's okay love " I say sweetly. I clean up the floor and call my agent. Then I pick up Y/N and carry her to our room. I set her down on the bed and turn on some cartoons.

I go and get some medicine. She fights me on it at first but then she takes it. Then I grab her favorite sippy cup and fill it up with Sprite. I also get some ritz crackers just in case. Lastly I grab her favorite stuffie and get in bed with her. She immediately puts her head on my chest and her arms around my waist.

I rub her back with my hand as she falls asleep. The next morning I wake up to Y/N jumping on me. I smile warmly at her. "Wook mommy! I not sick" She exclaims. "I see that little one" I giggle. We spend the whole day playing together. Just her and me.