An encounter

Albert knew he wasn't much to the group, after all most times he went out to forage we returned with handfuls of lemons.

"I need these," he chuckled "everyone's gonna love me! I'm gonna have so many lemons!" He left the counter and started walking down one of the various marble tiled lanes.

"Dude, if I had more lemons in school nobody would've picked on me. I would've—" the lights shut off. Night time. "AH!" Albert jumped, dropping a lemon. He sighed "alright, well this sucks" he fled further down the marbled path.

"Temprist!" Albert recognized the familiar structure of his bud Temprist, dazed by the darkness. Albert chuckled, "I'll throw a lemon his way."

Albert dig through his bag looking for a sacrificable lemon,

"Excuse me,"

Alberts blood ran cold. His only thoughts were to scream and run.

"TEMP! TEMPP, temp help!!" He was almost commanding his friend. He whistled, immediately regretting it, drawing more employees towards him.

He checked his communicator, which silently vibrated on his wrist.

Denisdaily vanished

"Heh good" he lowered his voice to a devilish tone.

Albert chuckled and continued searching for Temprist, who had now disappeared into the darkness.

Albert sighed in relief "Temprist!"

"Wait, that's not-" there stood an employee, is featureless face staring back at Albert, he slowly backed away trying his best to avoid making any noise.

He slithered through the maze of displays and ran into Denis and Jandel.

"Hey! Guys!!" Albert sprinted towards the duo. He stopped abruptly, spotting the employee chasing after them.

The newfound trio began running towards the group's base, running into Kaden and Temprist along the way.

Soon the whole group met, now with the addition of Dani.

No one knew how, but the group split, again.

"Ugh! Why does this one feel so long?!" Albert threw his arms up in frustration.

"Daylight savings?" Kaden suggested

"I don't think that changes how fast or slow time goes," Albert lowered his voice and tried to calm down, he didn't want to drag any employees over.

Kaden picked up a stray hot

"Look! Ice cream!!" Kaden held a pint sized container of ice cream in Albert's face.

"Gamer flavor" Albert chuckled. One of the many marketing ploys to get kids throwing fits over new 'gamer flavored' ice cream, ultimately forcing parents to buy it.

He watched as Kaden shoved it into his bag and carried on down the walkway.

"You are right though, the nights are starting to feel longer" Kaden walked behind Albert, distracting employees by trowing small bits of broken furniture every which way.

The two came across one of the many outdoor fire pit displays, it was really made out of red orange and yellow streamers, a fan, and a light underneath, but it did look convincing at times.

"Maybe if we just threw ourselves into the fire it would all be over" Kaden jumped onto the cobble fire pit and placed his foot in between the streamers.

"Heh, I mean generally. yes" Albert chuckled. "Wait look, there's Janny" Albert pointed towards the suited monkey,  who stood next to an impossibly tall ladder.

"Woah, did you spawn that in?" Albert picked up the ladder "I didn't know you could do that!" Kaden kept his gaze on the top of the ladder, Jandel stood awkwardly in between them.

"Your messing with admin commands," Albert jokingly accused. Jandel seemed to tense a little, "no" he paused most likely searching for a way to change the subject

"Let's climb to the top of the ladder and jump off!" He grabbed Albert and Kaden's hands and pulled them towards the ladder.

Kaden climbed under Albert and Jandel climbed on the opposite side, "look, this is like romantic!" Albert chuckled and sped up the ladder

"Wait what if- what if someone grabbed it" Albert breathlessly chuckled. The three we're definitely out of view from the ground, meaning anyone could come and pick up the ladder, unknowing of the trio, and possibly kill them.

A grand scheme poped into Albert's head, in this weird ikea world, if you grab something the right way it fazes through things, but you still remain in contact with it,

It was almost like a trance, before Albert knew it his feet and hands had fazed through the bars of the ladder and he was quickly falling to his death, similar to Kaden and Jandel.

His back and skull cracked against a bed, which sent him bouncing high into the air, where he passed out and 'died'

In this strange infinite ikea, you don't really die. It's more you pass out, wake up sometime later and feel the pain from said death as a backlash.

He woke up with one of the worst back and headaches ever.

"I think I slipped," he weakly giggled.

He pushed himself up and began searching for the team's base, which hopefully wasn't too far.

AN: if you got a notification for me updating this, sorry but no knew chapter yet :( UNLESS i finished the second chapter by the time you got the notification i realized i spelt PolarCub's name wrong (Danni rather than Dani) but i just wanted to edit it in order to avoid continuity errors, as if that matters. also im thinking of maybe making albert an avian character, in reference to his channel name, if you guys want that ill probably write it in, once again, sorry for the notifictaion, if you got it, and i will try to get the 2nd chapter out as soon as possible