Crush

After the whole ordeal of shoto cheating on momo she's been on her best life so far she is always with izuku and minding that she start to have a huge crush on him and hoping that she can date him since she got over shoto. I'm the other hand shoto felt bad for cheating and wanting to have momo back in his hood graces and be her lover again but little does he know that momo doesn't want him and that if he doesn't get what he wants he will forced her into a quirk marriage with her. How doesn't like the gravy that she is with izuku and that he will do anything to get rid of him at all cost. Izuku is with all might training on his quirk right now Izuku is close to perfecting it he is at 85% and it shows because mostly he figure out ways he can tried to mastered he kicks and him punching with varieties different ways (if there's any) but thanks to All Might and Grand Torino (who is there from time to time) helps him and have him think different ways of using OFA but little did Izuku knows is that he is being watched by momo who had heart eyes.

Momo: oh Izu you are so damn fine without your shirt I can just eat you up everyday. You training your quirk and having an 8 pack makes me want to come from my stand point of watching you. *licks her lips lustfully*

Izuku was done training and he somehow felt eyes that he felt safe from look at him but it wasn't no hating eyes he felt lustful ones and wonder where it came from. Izuku was thinking of confessing to her today since the party is tonight of them going from 2nd years to 3rd years.

Later at the party

Izuku was minding his business at the time and saw that momo was walking his way and saw that she wanted to talk to him.

Izuku: hey Mi-Chan how are you doing so far in the party?

Momo: I'm doing good in this party I'm glad we are able to go from 2nd years to 3rd what about you?(ok momo I need to confess)

Izuku: it's going good (hands momo a glass of spike not knowing that it is) hey momo can I ask you something?

Momo:yea sure what do you want to ask me?(taking the glass not knowing it's spiked)

Izuku: will you go out with me I've loved you the most even when you went out with todoroki and I promise you that I won't do the same thing that he did.

Momo:*yes he asked me out* yea sure I don't mind ive been having a crush on you since we broke up you were the only one there for me when he didn't and the fact that he cheated on me.(drink the spike punch and starting to feel lustful and looked at Izuku) hey Izu I need you to do something for me can you do it?

Izuku: yea sure what do you need me to do (now knowing that the drinks are spiked and is starting to feel lustful and hoping that she is the same)

Momo: satisfy me until your heart contents.

Izuku was fully obliged to do that and they went into the room and did it all night and after they were done they had hugged themselves to sleep knowing that they will be with each other for eternity. The next day they woke up luckily they didn't have school and was allowed to go see their parents.

Izuku woke up to hear momo throw up with morning sickness and walked up to her and rubbed her back.

Izuku: it's ok Mi-Chan just let it all out.

Momo looked at him.

Momo: did we do it last night?

Izuku nodded but he didn't know that he didn't pull out he just kept pounding her. Momo had created a pregnancy test and used it to show that she is pregnant with izuku child and she was happy that she had Izuku child.

Izuku: what does it say Mi-Chan

Momo: I'm pregnant *shows him the test and it says positive*

Izuku was happy and both got a message stating that they can go home and see their parents and literally got 8 months off. So they left and decide to go tell their parents so they can be up to date on what they are going thru and when they went to momo house they seen Hisashi and Momo dad there with a registration form and it seems to be a marriage sign on there indicating that it was a registration form.

Izumomo: is there a reason why there's a registration form here?

Hisashi: well we are here with it is because we want y'all to be in a arranged married with each other.

As the 2 looked at each other it was actually perfect because they were already gonna have a family together so they thought why not get married now since they came this far.

Izumomo: actually can we get married now then having to wait until however long we are scheduling it to be?

Both Hisashi and Momo dad were confused but they liked the part where they are willing to do it right away then just have them wait for however long.

Momo dad: ok but may we ask why you want it at an earlier date then having to wait?

Izuku was gonna speak until momo stopped him and told him she's gonna do it.

Momo: well father it's because me and Izu is gonna have a child together.

This both has Hisashi and momo's parents look at them with shock and wanted to know how this happen.

Momo's mom: what happened and how did this happen?

Momo: well me and Izu drank some spiked punch and next thing you know it we had sex and I ended up being pregnant with his child *smiling while being blunt about her action like there's no care in the world*

Momo's dad: by the way it seems it looks like you are willing to take responsibility right?

Izumomo: yes we are.

The parents looked at each other and nodded in approval.

Hisashi: very well then if you are willing to take responsibility we are willing to give you a earlier date then having to wait for a later schedule date.

Izuku: thank you father.

Both Izuku and Momo went to her room and started to make out and cuddle eachother until it was time for supper and then go to sleep.

As they ate they had a good time talking and reminisce on how they were doing and where they can go from there momo was the happiest one yet she kept rubbing her stomach indicating that she will protect her child at all cost. As for izuku he make sure that momo got or need to get everything she needs so she wouldn't be upset and he was damn proud of it.

Till next time izumomo lover out