My Second Catch

While in the forest, I decided to branch off on my own in search of a Pokemon while everyone else stayed and watched Ash try and catch a Grubbin. I had Oricorio flying above me as a lookout in case she saw a Pokemon or any danger. 

We were walking for quite awhile and couldn't see anything until all of a sudden out popped a little red bear. It was a bit wobbly, so I looked at it concerned. 

"Are you all right?" I asked

It looked up at me and then ran towards me, attaching itself to my leg. I was a bit startled and confused, as was Oricorio. I decided to dig in my bag for a berry to give it.

"Here's a Razz Berry you can eat," I say as I hand the berry to the Pokemon. 

It ate the berry happily and then looked up at me in anticipation. 

"I know, would you like to join my team?" I asked. 

When I said that, it got into a fighting stance. Oricorio moved in front of me, ready to battle. The bear made the first move by using tackle, but Oricorio easily dodged it and then used double slap. The bear recoiled back with a sucker punch, hitting Oricorio, but it didn't keep her down. Oricorio used air cutter, and that was when I threw my pokeball and caught the little red bear.

"Alright, good job, Oricorio. Let's head back to the others. I need to ask Rotom what I caught," I said as I started walking back with Oricorio now on my shoulder.

When I got back, I saw Ash had a new Pokemon as well. 

"Ash, what did you catch"? I asked curiously. 

"Oh, I caught a rowlet," Ash tells me. 

"Well, I caught something, but I need Rotom to tell me exactly what it is," I explained.

"Whoa, you caught a Pokemon to Celosia!" Sophocles asked.

"Yeah, so come on out," I say, throwing the pokeball in the air.

The little red bear popped out, and everyone was in awe. 

"Let's see, Spinda the Spot Panda Pokemon, a normal type; it is said that no two Spindas are the same, and they love to eat bamboo and four different types of berries: Razz berries, figy berries, cherri berries, and tomato berries. Tomato berries and razz berries being their favorites," Rotom explained.

"Wow, Rotom, thank you; so you're a Spinda; well, I'm glad to have you on my team," I said happily.

The Spinda jumped into my arms, and everyone was happy.