Another Oricorio

This morning, I woke up and headed out to Professor Kukui's house. Ash and I decided to take on our first island challenge together.

I said goodbye to my parents and then headed out, but not before grabbing some cherri berries, red nectar, and some toast for me and my Pokemon.

As I was walking to Professor Kukui's, I watched as Oricorio flew in the sky above. She seemed to be enjoying herself. I watched her happily until she started chirping with glee and started flying ahead at a fast pace. 

"Oricorio, wait up!" I yelled after her.

I ran after her until I saw her fly toward the ground. I looked downwards and noticed another Oricorio, but in another form. It was a Sensu Oricorio. It was very beautiful, and I watched as the two birds danced together with glee.

 It was very beautiful, and I watched as the two birds danced together with glee

"I see you two must know each other," I say with a smile.

The two looked at me and then nodded in approval.

"Wait, are you two siblings?" I ask as the birds dance happily.

"I'll take that as a yes, well would you like to come with us? You can join my team," I explain.

My Oricorio flew onto my shoulder, and then the Sensu one joined. I took out a pokeball, and the Sensu Oricorio touched the ball with its wing. The ball shook with anticipation and then dinged, letting me know I caught it.

I let the oricorio out, and it flew onto my shoulder happily.

"Do you mind if I call you Sen?" I asked my new Oricorio.

It chirped happily and nodded its head in agreement. 

"Then I shall call your sister Yona," I say to them.

They both chirped happily, and with that, we made our way to Professor Kukui's house.