Mlpau: Fluttering Princess, Music is Magic

A long, long time ago, in the magical land of equestria, A young Pegasus was part of a unicorn family. She had been taken in by them because she was lost In the forest everfree.

She had just discovered a special talent for understanding animals when an evil unicorn sorceress attacked her family. She was in the garden with her animal friends when she saw what happened, and she knew she had to save her family. She teamed with her animals and together defeated the evil unicorn, showing her that she didn't have to be bad anymore. The unicorn sorceress decided to learn friendship, from seeing that she was defeated by their friendship. They sung a song to remember that time every year, until one day the young Pegasus was singing along with her animal friends, and was blasted into another dimension, where she became an Allicorn. She now sits on the throne next to Celestia, who sits next to Luna. She and her friends had rescued Luna from Nightmare Moon a couple of months ago, and things were going well after Luna discovered the dream realm.Princess Fluttershy is her name, and Fluttershy was currently waiting for a pony to come and tell her how her family was doing.The two Guard ponies next to them was a Unicorn named Rainbow Dash, she was on the right. On the left is a Pegasus named Applejack.The pony Fluttershy had been waiting for had come. An earth pony named Twilight Sparkle had come with a message for Fluttershy."They are doing fine." Twilight said,"They miss you, and wish you come home for Unity Day." Unity Day is what they call the day that they sing the song that eventually went into the Magic that turned Regular Pony Fluttershy into High Importance Princess Fluttershy, and now barely get any time to spend with her family and friends.