Main Story 2 Part 4

So it was true!

Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer...

Are sisters!

Twilight never really knew her because she moved away when her sister was about six years old, and hasn't seen her in years.

The princesses didn't recognize her because they flew away before seeing starlight.

Starlight says: We're... Sisters?

Thats... Crazy! No way that's true.

Twilight: But it has to be. This picture of us with our family proves it.

Starlight: We have to ask them!

They rush to their parents house, and...

Twilight and Starlight burst into the house almost like they were running from a raging fire, and their parents, Twilight Velvet and Night Light, 

Were not there.

Starlight: ... They must be out.

Twilight: Yeah, we should wait until they get home.

They walk inside the house, and wait hours until finally...

The door opens, and there is Twilight Sparkle's parents!

Twi: Mom! Dad! *hugs*

NL: Twilight! What are you doing-

*Gasps*

Both Parents: Starlight!?

Twilight: Oh, right. Mom, Dad? -

Starlight: We have a question to ask you.

TV: Oh, of course darling... But give us a minute we haven't seen you since you went off!

Starlight:... Heh heh, well, yeah. Sorry about that...

TV: Okay, what is it?

Twi and Starlight same time: Are we sisters!?!

Both Parents:...

NL: Well,

Yeah.

Twilight: I dont remember her name being starlight... Wait, did you even call her anything?

TV: Well, not really at first. We just called her "The Baby" for a little while. But when she was older we called her Star.

Twi and Star: Oh yeah I think I remember that!....hehe

NL: But Twilight moved away and didn't really see you for... Well, until recently!

TV: Speaking of recently, what have you been up to Starlight?

Starlight: What!? I need answers!

Twilight: Yeah! I mean, how come I never even knew my own sister?! I couldn't even remember what she looked like!

NL: Well, you moved away pretty soon, and you never really spent much time together... 

TV: Except, when you were younger, you did make little bracelets together. You even named them and Starlight tried to draw on their names, so you joined in.

Twi: I can't believe how long its been... So much has changed.

NL: We know. That's why we've been trying to get the whole family together for a long time, but...

TV: We never knew where Starlight was, and you and Shining weren't always available at the same time, or, well...

NL: Well, the point is, now that -

!!!!!!!

TV and NL: YOU HAVE WINGS?!?!?!?!

To be continued next part!