chapter 8

"Where are we now" I asked sipping on some of the expensive ass champagne."somewhere in the middle of the ocean, so tell me a little about yourself". In the middle of nowhere!!! Is this guy out of his mind and asking me about myself isn't part of our business agreement. "Ummh zeke, that isn't part of our business agreement, is it now?". He tilted his head to the side and said "So is answering me like your friend Hilda, don't forget I'm your boss, now tell me about yourself hilda". I just chuckled at his response not the nice chuckle though, the guy just has to leave me speechless all the time. "Ok fine!! Ummh, I'm hilda torez,22, and I'm pretty fucked up with my bills. There, happy? " I smirked as he looked to be dazzled by my response. "Can I kiss you Hilda". Sure, why not!! Then the whole world can know I'm your mistress, my subconscious said sarcastically. "Ummmh..si..I mean zeke that isn't part of our business agreement either. "He looked dead serious even after my response "Don't take it as a business agreement, just take it as a me and you moment". Ok so I would definitely kiss him but not like this, I'm not ready I mean I'm not going to....before I could even complain warm soft lips were caressing my dry cracked lips. I think he read my mind because the next thing he said was "stop thinking low of yourself, your lips are really soft" . I closed my eyes, part of me wanted this moment to last forever another part of me just wanted to be in japan looking at some sexy Japanese guys. With no words said he crushed his lips into mine. The kiss started softly as he gently held my cheeks then he parted my lips, owning them and giving me the satisfaction to respond, when he realized I was responding he then started twisting his tongue into mine then he started touching and pulling my hair, owning it and moving his skilled hands to my waist. We were disturbed by the intercom saying "passengers backle up your seat belts we have reached our destination". Damn!! That was good, it was wrong but felt so  right from that moment on I realized that I don't have a crush on zeke Martins but I like zeke martins he then disturbed my thoughts by saying "we should do this again some other time but now we have a business meeting to attend to". I didn't realize it was 8 in the morning here so I just pretended not to be affected by the time zones.