chapter 1

So like every other woman in her early twenties, I've a job, no kids, just got out of a relationship, and lastly a total bag stuffed with shit. Yep!!!thats definitely me, my name is Hilda Torez, the youngest of my 3 idiotic brothers. I work in a bank, lol!!! You would think I'm a manager or something but I'm the fucken janitor. Yes my life sucks I know!but not when you bump into the owner's son...wow!! Baby is fucken hooootttt, ok ok!! Don't get me wrong I've been crushing on Zeke Martins since freshman year but well...he never really noticed me since I was the "nerd" and he was the "boss". You know life is not fair how come he turned out to be rich when he was a total jerk in school and I had to work my butt off to get my degree. Yes!! So I bump into this sexy motherfucker and heaven's gate opened....mmmmmh!!!that perfume he was wearing, I'm sure it can buy the apartment I live in about a billion times. "Are you okay"...aaaaaah!! He asked if I'm okay..omg no I'm not okay I'm in your fucken grab!!,"yeah totally why wouldn't I be..I..I..you are hot".Oops word vomit. "Pardon" he said in his british rusky but sexy and so out of my league voice, for about 3 seconds I didn't reply then boom!!!! Queen idiotic bitchy retard had to ruin my moment with Zeke babe here by blurting out those words "honey, I think its best you stop toturing the less fortunate by thinking they have a chance"

Yes my day was ruined but not to worry, ice-cream and chocolate always mends a broken heart. Those are my friend's words. Yes, elma Pauwels has always been there we've been friends since birth.I've never really called her my bestfriend because well!!! I'm not really into all the 'bff and you will be mine forever' thing...it makes me want to puke