Chapter 1

"Leave now!" My dad yells at me.

It's my 19th birthday and my parents are kicking me out.

I run upstairs to my room and pack my things into a few bags and walk out. I pull my iPhone out of my back pocket and call the one person who still cares about me.

"Hello?" My grandmother asks.

"Grandma. Mom and dad kicked me out." I cry into the phone.

"Aw Isabel Im so sorry. Would you like to come over?" My grandma asked.

"Sure." I sniff.

"Would you like me to come pick you up?" She asks.

"No thanks. I think I'll just walk Im about half way there." I tell her.

Truth is Im not even a third of the way to her house. She lives over 5 miles from my house and I didn't get my car.

Fuck!

I left my car and a few other things at my parents's house.

I ditch my bags behind a bush and run back.

I pull open the front door and find my parents doing the deed on our couch.

"Ahh!" I scream.

I can't believe my parents are havering sex. Ewww!

"What the hell are you doing here!" My mother shouts.

"I came back to get the few things I left here!" I yell back.

"Well go get your shit and leave!" My dad yells and goes back to fucking my mom senseless.

I run up the stairs and slam my door. "Peaches. Peaches." I call softly.

My little yorkie Peaches comes running out of my closet and jumps up onto my bed.

I walk to my closet and grab a box. I place a small blancket and place it in the bottom. I pick Peaches up and put her in the bottom.

I grab my iPhone dock and put it in a duffle along with my beats headphones, my laptop and charger, my iPhone charger, and my iPad and its charger.

My grandma is rich so she buys me most of my stuff because my parents don't pay for my stuff.

I grab my keys, the box with Peaches and my duffle and leave.

I run down the stairs and out the front door. I get in my car and drive to where I ditched my bags.

"Grandma?" I ask opening the door to her house.

"Hi Bella, how are you?" She asks.

"I've been better." I admit. She's the only one I can actually talk to.

"Oh sweetie Im sorry. I have something for you." She says. "I bought you a house in the heart of London. It's really nice." She says holding out a key.

"I can't let you buy me a house." I say.

"To late. Im already paying it off. Now come on." She says pulling me out of my seat.

"Wow grandma. It's beautiful." I say looking around.

It's a big 2 story house with a huge backyard. It's also completely furnished with new appliances and everything

"The people who used to own it added a recording studio downstairs that why I chose this one because I know how much you love to sing. There's also a grand piano in the master bedroom." She says.

"Thanks grandma. I love it." I say huging her.

"Would you like me to hire someone to help you move all your stuff in?" She asks.

"No thanks, I got it." I say.

"Ok. Call me if you need anything. Bye Isabel." She says giving me a hug.

"By grandma, love you." I call to her before she drives off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I just wanted to say that I freakin love Conor Maynard.

Umm ya. Hope you liked it.

Please vote, comment and follow!!

Love you all xx