Hellfire x Sheriff

Gadam fire woman and cowboy fuck eachother

Hellfire and Sheriff are just sitting in Hellfires living room

Hellfire was on her phone, scrolling through old stuff in her gallery. Sheriff was just watching the tv.
Hellfire looked over at him.
"You bored?"
She asked.
Sheriff sighed, leaning back and stretching out.
"Yeah, kinda.."
He yawned, just stretching out and putting his hands behind his head, laying there.

Hellfire titled her head, before scooting a bit closer to Sheriff.
He looked at her, confusion on his face.
"why're ya gettin'- aw..Hellfire..shit..-"
Sheriff leaned back against the couch arm, grasping it tightly at the thought of what she would do.
"H-hellfire- w-what if someone's lookin' through the w-window-?"
Hellfire sat on his lap, her legs spread, a smirk on her face.
"Well then, they gonna get one hell of a show, ain't they?"
She said, chuckling, as she laid Sheriff against the couch arm, as she started gently kissing his cheeks and under his chin.
He was shivering a bit, grabbing Hellfire's shoulders.
Hellfire placed her knee between Sheriffs legs, as she started slowly nibbling at Sheriffs skin.
Sheriff tilted his head back, squeezing Hellfire's shoulders as he whined a bit.
Hellfire slid off her sweater, showing the black tank top underneath.
She pressed herself against Sheriff, her knee still between Sheriff's legs, as she kissed him.
Sheriff felt her heartbeat, kissing her back, as he tried to lean up, only having his neck tightly grasped by Hellfire, as he felt her tighten her grip.
He gritted his teeth.
He looked like he hated it, but really?
He fucking loved it.
Feeling her hand tighten around his neck as she started biting his lower lip gently.
"E-easy!-"
He whined, as he felt a sting of pain from her nails digging into his throat.
"Aw, I'm sorry, sweetheart..~"
"I didn't know you wanted it gentle."
She slowly slid his coat off, sliding his shirt off his shoulders to bite his skin.
Sheriff twitched, letting out a small 'm-mmh..' noise, before tilting his head down, his impatience growing.
Dear god, just fuck me already.
Godamnit, ride me so hard I can't walk.
Please...I want it so bad...
Sheriff thought to himself.
As if Hellfire could read Sheriff's mind, she advanced on him, grinding her knee against Sheriff a bit.
Sheriff groaned, gritting his teeth together as he crossed his legs.
He couldn't take the pleasure.
Hellfire slid his shirt off, prying his legs open as she grinded her knee against him more, earning sensitive, loud moans from him.
She kept her eyes on him, as she watched a dent slowly form in his pants.
Sheriff wrapped his legs around Hellfire, pulling her closer as he felt himself hitting the edge all because of some small, grinding movements.
He was moaning loudly, his arms laying over the couch arm as he gritted his teeth, drooling a bit. "Nghh..ngh..." He let out more small noises, as he arched his back a bit, his moans becoming more fast-paced and breathless.
Hellfire watched him fall apart, as she pushed her knee against him, watching his body shake, as his back arched and his nails dug into the couch leather.
"Mmmnnh!"
He covered his mouth, trying to muffle any other sounds he made.
Hellfire chuckled.
Sheriff was still groaning a bit, his legs jerking.
Hellfire unhooked his belt, before sliding his pants down, grinding her knee against him again.
Sheriff started letting out small moans, grasping Hellfires shoulders tightly.
"S-shit..E-easy-!"
Sheriff felt a heavy throbbing feeling between his legs, as Hellfire started sliding her fingers into his boxers, gently rubbing on him.
"Your gonna finish when I want you to."
"Y-yes..m-ma'am..-"
Hellfire slid off his boxers, going back to kissing his neck as she started sliding off her own shorts.
"P-please-..h-hellfire-s-shit...nghh.."
Sheriff moaned a bit more, groaning as well.
"My god, your more excited than I thought you'd be.."
Hellfire slid the rest of her clothes off, laying Sheriff down and sitting up on his legs.
"Since your so impatient."
She said, slowly starting to bounce herself on the cowboy, and hearing Sheriff's breathing speed up as she did.