3

Elijah's Pov 

Another friday night and another night out in the playground. Today has been crazy really crazy it was like the rollercoaster just kept getting faster and faster until i got so dizzy i couldn't stand. I like to refer to my life as a roller coaster because it matches the description it's fast and can be exciting but it cane also make you dizzy.   

I sit on the park bench breathing heavily taking off my ski mask. "I knew i'd catch you here" I hear a voice i know to well say. "Really? How'd you know you'd find me at the place i'm at every friday night?" i ask sarcastically. "That attitude will get you killed" Kevin says and i smirk. "By who? You?" I ask followed by a laugh. 

Soon i felt his gun against my neck and my smirk got bigger. "Go ahead kay do it" I say not scared in the slightest. He moved the gun making me raise an eyebrow and look up at him. "You lucky you in a public park cause if we was somewhere more secluded you'd be dead" Kevin says and i laugh. Kevin sat down next to me on the bench looking up at the sky with a unreadable expression. 

"Let's just talk right now ight?" Kevin asks and i nod in response. "But tomorrow i'll go back to hating you" Kevin says and i roll my eyes. 

~Time skip~ 

"This scar was from when you stabbed me" Kevin says showing off some of his scars. His scars were like stories they told me a little bit about him some of them were from me but whatever. "I remember i stabbed you at yo friend party to" I say laughing. I showed the scar i had on my shoulder from when he had shot me. The bullet had only grazed my skin. 

"I remember that day" kevin says smiling.  "How could i forget that day" I say glaring at him. Talking to him was weirdly calming so i'll enjoy it now knowing tomorrow things would go back to normal. 

Ok kay flock is fine no doubt about it  🥰

Hope ya'll enjoyed