Comforting B-Sha's Fear

Hyper Dimension, Planeptune

Histoire learned everything about Kirby as she started to get tired from researching.

Histoire: *yawn* I'm glad I finish researching about Kirby. Now I must get back to business and... and...

Histoire: Zzz... Zzz...

Planeptune Basilicom Staff: Please, excuse me, Lady Histoire.

Histoire: Zzz...

Planeptune Basilicom Staff: Oh... Woops, looks like she's asleep. I'll come back later.

Next, The Planeptune Bsailicom Staff left her be as he was now heading back to his post.

Histoire: Mmph...

As Histoire was still asleep, she was now having a vision of her dreams.

(Histoire's Dream)

Histoire: Your processor unit is complete. Production took some time, but in order to mitigate the previous Gen's bottleneck we... 

???: Oh! Histoire, you changed your hat?

Histoire: Hm? Oh, yes, I modified my head part with leftover production material. I feel my search function is 3 seconds faster.

???: Wow! ♪ You look like a nurse, and it's super cute!

Histoire: Um, um, please allow me to continue my explanation!~

Histoire: In addition to strengthening your leg and wing output, on the back of your waist, we have installed an auxiliary...

???: There! The new hat is equipped!! How is it? Does it look good?

Histoire: You are not listening at all, are you? And it is not a hat, it is a head part...

???: Hey, this looks a lot like your new hat, Histoire.

Histoire: Yes well, they were developed at the same time...

Histoire: Um... To tell the truth, since I had the opportunity, I decide to make them with matching designs.

???: Yay, we're matching! ♪ So awesome!

???: Thanks, Histoire!!

Histoire: Y-Yes. Of course. But I did not call you here today for a fashion show, so please, thoroughly test the performance of these parts!

(End of Histoire's Dream)

And with that, her dream has ended as she woke up from her nap.

Histoire: Hmm...?

Histoire: Oh, my... I had suddenly slipped into sleep mode somehow. Perhaps I've been too tired...

Histoire: I have such a nostalgic feeling... My dream.... matching... hats...

Histoire: Was that truly a dream? That... That person was...

We then see Neptune, Kirby, B-Sha, and co. who are now in Haneda City where they heard that monsters were attacking the city.

Compa: This is Haneda City, right?

Marx: Well I sure hope this is the place.

Neptune: Whoa! The city's full of monsters!

B-Sha was now feeling worried as she sees full of monsters that are attacking the city.