He joins? | Chapter 2

Goshiki POV

I was walking to the gym to give the form to the coach, once I get there I give it to him. He smirks knowing they'll be gone soon. "Sure why not" he says exited, that not a good sign.

No One's POV

Hinata was walking to the Gym and saw Goshiki, he ran up and said "Hi Goshiki!" Hinata says smiling, "Hey Hinata, and be careful they can be pretty intimidating sometimes, one of them is mean though too" Goshiki said to Hinata as a warning. Goshiki goes inside and tells the coach he's here, the coach gathers everyone around. Hinata walks in and See's very tall people Hinata gets angry but keeps a smile on his face till he See's Shirabu, "hey shorty" Shirabu says with a smirk on his face. Hinata takes a volleyball and spikes it at his face knocking him a pretty far distance, anymore comments? Hinata asked the now shook team, the coach smiles, "Like this kid he thinks like me when I was young" the coach then agrees to have him as the manager. Hinata then left with the same smile on his face the peek around the corner and sees someone hitting on Hinata while he's walking away. Hinata then punches him out cold and gets his bike and goes him. The team stood there scared except Ushijima with the same expression on his face.

Hinata got home and went up to his room and took a shower to cool down after that he got dressed and went down for dinner. "So Shoyo how was your first day of school?" His mom asked Shoyo looked up and told his mom what happened in an angry tone, "aww you poor baby" Hinata's mom hugs him, "go take your pills so you don't break anything okay?" His mom says, he goes up to his room and takes his pills and goes to sleep. The next day at practice Hinata see's Goshiki and runs up, "hey Goshiki!" Hinata says with a smile. "Oh hey Hinata!" He says with a smile, "were you okay yesterday?" He asks and Hinata responds with "we don't talk about the past." Hinata said with a scary af smile. Practice starts and Shirabu messes up a set and yells at the spiker, Hinata the takes a volleyball and spikes it at Shirabu's head "ITS YOUR FAULT ASSHOLE" Hinata said with a smile on his face.

Hinata leaves practice and gets his bike and goes home, he had a prue smile on his face which his mom new was bad news. He sat down at the table and said there was a practice match tomorrow so he would going home later than usual.

The next day at practice Karasuno the team that we were doing our practice match with arrived Hinata then had someone following and nagging him to the gym "LEAVE ME ALONE SIMP" Hinata said as he knocked him out cold Karasuno watched this in fear, shiratorizawa had seen it many times yet it's still scary. Hinata went to the gym and sat down, on the break Hinata came up with a plan to win he explained it and Shirabu said something rude and got a smack in the back of his head by Hinata. They went along with the plan and won the game. At the end of the day Hinata went up to Shirabu and dragged him to his height, "you need to watch your attitude, got it" Shirabu rolled his eyes and said "got it" Hinata realized how close they were and backed away and left. When he got home he went to his room and laid down on his bed thinking about about what happened...

I hope you enjoyed this! let me know I should improve anything!