16

The part where Elizabeth is seating suddenly fell into the cliff.

"Elizabeth!" Sophie and Markl called out.

Heen went with her.

"Guys!" Elizabeth tried to reach out but she was too late.

The witch was more concerned with Howl's heart than Elizabeth and Howl themselves.

Elizabeth cried with every emotions.  She cried at what she have witnessed.

"S-sophie put water on Cal...what if it kills Howl?.." Elizabeth said through her sobs.

Elizabeth cried in her hands unknowing to her that the ring Howl gave started glowing.

Heen tried to get Elizabeth's attention and it was a success.

"Its moving, is Howl still alive? Can you lead me to him?" Elizabeth asked as the ring glowed again and pointed at a specific direction.

Heen followed the lady.

"The front door" Elizabeth said

The said lady opened the door and it was blackness on the other side.

Elizabeth pointed her ring as her light and went inside. Heen doubted his decision but still followed the lady.

Elizabeth walked towards a room that have a desk and a chair. Elizabeth observed the desk and papers on it was spells.

Heen scratch the door.

Elizabeth opened the door and saw falling stars. Her eyes widen at the familiar memories.

Then she saw a brightest star that passed her. Her ring starts to shrink at lack of Calcifer and Howl magic.

Elizabeth saw Howl from a far and herself near Howl but she is on the hill watching the young boy.

Elizabeth saw Howl looking at the star and started to run towards him. She would not allow herself to make the same mistake she done back in the past.

"I know where I am, I am in Howl's memories!" Elizabeth said as she ran.

Elizabeth stopped as a star pass her, her feet starts to sink but Elizabeth acted immediately to avoid further sinking.

Elizabeth then saw a star and Howl catching it.

The same, it's always the same.

Elizabeth then again watch Howl talk and eat the star named Calcifer.

Elizabeth's ring popped as the time comes to an end.

Elizabeth saw child herself talking to Howl.

"Elizabeth! Howl! Calcifer! It's me, Eliza! I know how to help you know, find me in the future!" Elizabeth said

Howl along with Elizabeth and Calcifer in his hand turned their heads to the future Elizabeth.

The two disappeared into the blackness. Elizabeth and Heen fell from the sky, the two started to walk in the air.

"Sorry Heen, I can't seem to stop crying" Elizabeth said as she wipes her tears away.

The two went back to where they are. And the door disappeared from their sight.

Waiting for them outside is Howl is tired and gravely injured.

Elizabeth went near Howl.

"Howell" Elizabeth said as she felt the face of Howl and move the feathers away from his face.

"I'm sorry, did I come to late?" Elizabeth asked

"I did not mean to make you wait this long." Elizabeth added