Leaving Lyra's Compartment

Lyra has something that the others don't have. My gang members are pitiful. Some of them - weak seating protection; others - ambitious seeking glory, but the thing that unites Avery, Lestrange, Rosier, Mulciber, Nott is that they all follow me. They're all Voldemort's slaves. All of them gravitate towards me so that I - their master - can show them forms of cruelty that are imperceptible to their dickhead brains. But Lyra has much more to her than the other Slytherin girls. She has something powerful to her. I wonder what it is.

Leaving her compartment, filthy Hagrid comes into sight. Dumbledore seems to like that bastard. He is an effing animal. He doesn't deserve to be at this skl. Dumbledore's out of his mind to put these animals into this skl. This creature is trying to rear other creatures. Him and his effing acromantula. 

Tom Riddle: "Morning, Rubeus."Rubeus Hagrid: "What yer doin' down here, Tom?"Tom Riddle: "Just going back to my compartment Rubeus."
Rubeus Hagrid: "Don' come back here Tom. Dumbldore's keeping an eye on yeh"

How dare he. He thinks he can tell me to not come back. I wouldn't have given him a second thought if it were not Dumbledore backing him up. I would have bore all his brutal attacks if he had thought of hurting me, but when he whome Dumbledore trusted with all his heart ventured upon insult there was nothing I could think of but revenge.
Tom Riddle: "Flipendo"

And with that, there was a loud bang and that bastard flew backwards as if punched.  He slammed into the back of his seat and slid to the floor. 
I watched him as he embarrassed himself. 
Strutted back to my compartment and unlocked my door and bolted it behind me. Moonlight filtered through the curtains.  Went to the bathroom, stripped off my clothes, stood for a few minutes under the shower, cleaned my teeth, gargled with some mouthwash, turned off the light and went back to the compartment. The night breeze felt wonderfully cool. I gave a shuddering yawn and bent to turn off the lights. Suddenly a stiff sensation spread across my body and my heart missed a beat.
A nervous giggle from the shadows at the back of the compartment. A girl's voice said "You must be tired. Come to bed"