×the past×

"Are you guys ready?" Cale said in front of his two friends' mansion.

"Yes, I just need to take Peace from my room first" Yoojin entered back the mansion.

"Wait, I have to take all the books from my library" Dokja said as he used his powers to take all the books from the library at the same time.

"Why do you want to take all the books from this universe? We aren't working, we just have to protect some souls and collect them" Cale said.

"...Cale, I don't know if you're smart or not" Dokja said while taking all the books to his inventory.

"What? I know we have to check the universe but-" Cale was cut off by Dokja.

"I know, but we don't know if something might happen to this universe and other universes. We can also get information from the books as well" Dokja walked out of the library and got out of the mansion.

Yoojin walked out of the mansion with a smile and said.

"Alright, we can go now-" Yoojin's smile suddenly fade when he look at Dokja and Cale.

Dokja and Cale stared at Yoojin or more likely glared at him. The air around them turned cold.

"Umm... guys? Is there something wrong?"

Yoojin tried to back out, scared of the two in front of him as if they will do something to him while Peace couldn't sleep because of the cold atmosphere but pretended to be asleep.

"Nothing, Yoojin, Let's go." Dokja said and walked away to the entrance of Gate of Wonderland.

"It's time for us to move" Cale said and walked away as well.

Yoojin just follows them behind, still looking confused.

They are now Infront of the entrance of the Gate of Wonderland as they stared at each other.

"Umm.. so where are we going, Dokja?" Yoojin looks at Dokja.

"That's what I wanted to ask, where do you guys want to go first?" Dokja said as he looked at Yoojin and Cale.

"Ugh, I think we should first go to a world that has many souls."

Dokja fell into quiet and looked at Cale for quite a long time.

"What? Just tell us already." Cale impatiently said, clearly annoyed at Dokja's strange behavior.

"The world that has many souls is your world but in a different timeline."Dokja said.

Cale stood frozen in silence.

"We can go somewhere else, you know" said Yoojin trying not to bring back the past.

"T-there is also other world but i can't seems to travel there yet.. except our world.." Dokja trying to be calm but failed miserably

"I- Hahh... You know what, let's go. We need to hurry."

"Alright, so, which timeline do we have to go?."

Cale though of timeline that everyone forgot about him. He was the famous trash after all and of course, everyone will know him when he and his friends walk around the city. "The timeline after I got beaten up by some random guy that has black hair"