Chapter 3 - you can skip this -_-

"That was too close Izu-Kun! The heroes could have caught you!"

Toga was sitting next to me, whispering into my ear about random thing after the USJ fail.

All Might didn't show up and I was shot, along with Shigaraki. Dabi got a few scrapes, but Toga came out clean.

"Alright, I'm going to the hospital to get myself healed up."

"Ooh! Izu-Kun, can I come! Please! Please! Their blood would look so good on the walls!"

I sighed,
"Alright, but change into someone different. I'll just keep my hood up with a low profile."

<at the hospital>

I walked through the doors, trying not to look at the eyes of multiple people who looked genuinally concerned.

Toga had used her quirk to transform into someone from Class 1A, Ochako Uraraka. I was simply clutching a gun in my pocket.

I had multiple insecurities, and all of these people buzzing around in navy blue outfits weren't helping.

Suddenly, I snapped. To the dismay of others around me, I pulled the gun out of my pocket and pulled my mask down; can't afford to get it dirty with blood spattered all over it.

Bang. Bang. Bang bang. Bang.

Now only one was left.

"You will regret this, villain!"

It almost amused me to see this poor man try to look so tough. I sniggered. Couldn't help it.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

I was quite vulnerable, due to no mask or hood. Just as I was turning to walk out of the door, Toga tugged on my arm.

"Wait Izu! I want their blood!"

I stopped, inhaling, then exhaling air. I was calm. Silently, I guestered to her that she could collect some blood.

<30 seconds later>

I swear I will just walk of without Toga and leave her here. It's already been something like 10 minutes.

I pause, listening.
Ah. Saved by the police.

"Toga-San, we are leaving. Now."

With that, she stood up, adjusted her scarf, then joined me and we linked arms. Well, it was more of an armlock. Performed on me.

Anyways..
We walked back to the bar, only to meet Shigaraki holding 4 fingers against an irritated Dabi's neck.

●□■○♤•♡°◇°♧¿☆¡▪︎》¤《••○▪︎》《》《》》《》《》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《》《》《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《》》》》》》》《《《《《《 》》》》》》》《《《》

Done