Chatper 4 - Relax handyman

"What's happening here?" I asked, trying to solve the scene that I had just walked in on.

Shigaraki was holding 4 fingers down in Dabi's neck, as he smiled triumphantly as me.

"Leave the league now and nobody gets killed." I simply stared on.

Handyman was asking me to leave.

"Oh? So I was useful but now I'm not? Any reason for that?" Silence in the room. Until Shigaraki spoke.

"You've been seen too many times. The heroes are onto you. They'll find you soon enough. Then they'll find us."

Without another word, Kurogiri shuffled his hand slightly and a portal appeared. "Get out!" Screeched Shigaraki.

Dabi looked at me angrily. We had never got to know each other, but I was finally starting to like him. Toga looked at me mournfully, as if I was a weakling who couldn't be helped.

"Fine. I'll go. It's not like I was ever welcocome here!" I muttered.

Drowsily, I walked, almost being shoved by Shigaraki, through the portal and emerged on the other side. The portal closed with a satisfying 'pop' before I looked around and took I m surroundings.

I was at UA. On the wrong side of the gates.

"Shit" I whispered.

Shigataki just really hate me if he wanted to send me here. He's literally asking me for a school shooting before Tatarus.

"I mean. What would be so bad to have a little fun?" I laughed quietly to myself.

*timeskip*

I was running. Running towards the stone walls that scaled the school for prestigious students wanting to become heroes.

Pulling out two pistols, I ran I the wall, before reaching the roof. Only then did I realise that I had my enhancement off earlier so I didn't hear the alarms radiating below.

Feelings the vibrations on my feet, I cast out my senses and saw Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, and none other than All Might himself running up the stairs.

"So me.. Shall we jump off the roof or fight to the death. I highly doubt I will be able to fight at least three of them at the same time.."

Y'know what. I have more crimes to commit and more suffering to attend to. So just as the doors burst open and all of the pros ran towards me, cutting me off from escape, I simply smiled at them.

And stepping backwards, I fell silently through the air, closing my eyes and blocking out all noise. I was oblivious to the pros staring down at me, or the students pressing their faces to the glass to see me.

I was falling...