Chapter 2

Gabriel pov....
I was confuse by her saying I know you're secret...and a few minutes I realise what is it but pretend not to realise(I realise maybe she figured out about being hawkmoth)and I heard marinette say Mr.Gabriel stop pretending you don't realise I can see it...and I say so you find out about--before I finish my word I heard her say that...you're hawkmoth..I see how did you figure out?... marinette smile and say....I was shocked when I hear her she is and she can make her back...

Time skip ..
Marinette leave the Agreste mansion...

Marinette pov...
Today I say to Mr Gabriel that I'm ladybug and he is shock and I say to him I know why you do all this bad things to make her back I can help you to make her back in exchange give me the moth and peacock miraculous a few minutes I convince Mr Gabriel of my word and he agreed and I say very well you can count on me I promise I give her back...and leave but before I leave I say to him don't worry I make a story how did I take the miraculous I won't reveal your identity..I see Mr Gabriel face with satisfaction and I smile and leave....

Ladybug pov....
Today I announced to all of citizens of Paris that hawkmoth is dead...I say to all of them I found him laying on the without a life maybe it because he use to much power and cosume he's energy and died and I won't revealed him because he is dead...and now citizens of Paris you can free your emotions again...all of the people of Paris are cheering because they can free their emotions again and make me feel happy and now my last task is to find way to wake Mr Gabriel wife....

337 words
What will be the consequences if she wish at the Powerful miraculous?Read and find out...