Chapter 3

Marinette pov....
Today I found out how to wake Mr Gabriel wife but while I read it I read that if you make a wish the one part of your family will die and there is also way to wish not taking any of your family but it need a person to sacrifice herself but if she/he sacrifice herself there will be consequences there is good there is bad when I finish it I take downstairs....

No one pov....
Marinette go downstairs and help her parents at the bakery marinette was smiling full of joy....But why is marinette smiling???...

Time skip next day...
Marinette is going to school with full of joy even her classmates was confused...But why is marinette really smiling?????

Author pov....
Ehemm...Let me explain what happened...when marinette read the book after finding out how to wake Gabriel wife and about consequences after she read she should be going downstairs but there's only one page left so she read it...it said if a one person willing to sacrifice herself she/he should have hear a person saying I wish you just disappear it will not work if a person is just pretending it should have hatred and anger...and after the she hear the words she will ask do you want me to disappear?and the person should say yes and after she hear  her word the wish will come true and the person will disappear next day (ofc she would say goodbye to her love ones too)and if you think there is a bad consequences but no because she is brave and just sacrifice herself to a person she don't know....man I think I doesn't make sense..😑😑but any go back to the story....weeeeee!

Adrien,Lila,Alya,and Nino pov....
Ugh! Why she is smiling she should have a gloomy face I hate her when she is happy she bully Lila everyday...

Time skip after school...
Marinette go to Agreste mansion and she see again the 4 stupid person she just ignored them they are angry they followed her and they what conversation they are talking about but could understand...

Adrien pov...
I hear their conversation but we can't understand it we just hear marinette say Mr Gabriel I found how to make her back and my father say with happy tone really marinette it's my first seeing my father smile it make my heart feel happy..and I hear marinette say yes and she say but there is a consequence and my father say I take any consequences to take her back and marinette say with joy don't worry Mr Gabriel just make sure my family don't find out and I take the consequences and my father say Huh?? Even me say Huh??...

Gabriel pov...
When I hear marinette say she know how to take Emilie back I'm so happy and I hear her say but there is consequences and I say I take any consequences to bring her back and marinette smile with Joy don't worry Mr Gabriel just make sure my family don't find out and I take the consequences that make me say Huh??? After I can say some words marinette turn around and say Mr Gabriel promise me don't make my family find out this and she put her hand on her heart and turn around again I promise I will give her back that time I don't know for reason something bad happen...and she say something....

617 words...wow that's alot
What will marinette will say I don't know if this will emotional because the author is imaging something's to the next chatper and crying now...