2.

Previously:-

He walked inside class 9B.he looked up but his blood boiled when he saw a scene infront of him......

🌻🌻🌻

He clenched his fist hardly looking at the scene in front of him.

Taehyung was sitting on his seat clenching on his skirt that he was wearing with a school uniform top on it like girls are wearing.he likes cross-dressing and he is not ashamed to wear that in public too.he likes to be himself but seems like other's doens't like it.he is intersex is that his fault that god has made him half boy and half girl.he behaves like girls is it his fault no nah?

He has private parts like girls has like breast and vagina.he looks alike girls but i can say more beautiful than a girl.he has long hairs too which he ties in plate while coming to school.we can say if a person saw him first time he will say he is a girl but nah he is so wrong...

So like everyday ,he was all alone sitting at the last bench and  last seat of class not minding the disgusted stares students were giving him.he doens't mind it as he is used to it anyways.

But it also didn't last long when their science teacher aka mr park enter(not jimin though).the teacher to whom taehyung hates from his guts as he is always telling anything to him and passing disgusted words to him.taehyung hates him very much.
Mr park:oh taehyung again with girls uniform...
All laughed hearing that and Taehyung looked down feeling embarrassed.

Mr park:why don't you wear your uniform?
All laughed again with him but taehyung didn't said anything to him not even a word.
He can feel his eyes get teary as he was seeing blurry.he bit his lips and look down.
Mr park:you were late today right?then did you did your punishment?
Taehyung widened his eyes looking down but then he looked up and shook his head to which mr park smirk to him and said.

Mr park:why didn't you did it till now?
Taehyung gulped before saying.
Tae:s-sir t-told i-i w-ill collect a-afterwards....
Mr park:so you didn't did it?come here i wanna see your work till where have you reached?

Taehyung was shaking now in fear and he with shaky hands took his rough notebook and got up from his place walking to mr park's chair who was smirking at him.

Soon taehyung closed to him and like a pyacho mr park sniffed him making feel uncomfortable and take his steps back from near him.mr park seems to saw it and he greet his teeth but then he smiled that was looking teasing to taehyung and like i told he was shivering in fear.

Mr park took book from his hand and said while checking his work.
Mr park:not even a single word?now what?
Taehyung looked down he was crying hard tears were falling down from his beautiful eyes to his pretty pinkish cheeks.mr park eyed him lustfully and said.
Mr park:you will get punishment for not completing your work on time.
Taehyung looked at him with wide teary doe eyes and his legs shaking violently.he was clenching his shirt with his both hands  that were sweating.

Mr park took stick from table and came near taehyung and said.
Mr park:show me your hand...
Taehyung gulped while he started hiccupping as he was crying from a while now.he hicupped loudly to which all laughed at his pathetic state.he forward his right hand in front of mr park closing his eyes to which mr park coe at him hardly but then he smirked hard and took stick up and in full force he slammed it on Taehyung's soft yet tiny hands.

Tae:AHHHHHH......
He screamed out feeling pain and more tears fell out of his eyes and laughed more loudly looking at that but still there were some students who were looking at him worriedly and wanting to help him but they can't do so.

Like this mr park gave one more beat on his hands and that's when jungkook enter and looking at the scene in front of his eyes his blood boiled and his eyes turned red from anger looking ta taehyung blood red hand and stick mark on it.tears slipping out of his pretty eyes.

Jk: what's going on here?
He growled out loud making everyone flinch and that poor soul too who was already shivering hardly with hiccupping continuosly.
Mr park looked at him and widened his eyes as he saw jungkook glaring at him.
Mr park:ohh m-mr j-jeon what are you doing here?

Jungkook rolled his eyes internally and said.
Jk:as long as i know i am the substitute teacher for this class as miss shanti is absent.
Mr park gulped and said.
Mr park:but you have your class in 10 B right?
Jungkook clenched his jaw in annoyance and said.
Jk:it's cancelled why do you have any problem?

Mr park laughed nervously and said.
Mr park:no no ofcourse you take over i will leave..
Saying that he was about to leave but jungkook said.
Jk:and yes don't forgot to meet principal in your free period as i am going to complain about you to him.
Mr park gulped and turned around saying boldly...
Mr park:and what I did?
Jk:harrassing a student.
Mr park got quiet and left the class in fear.

Jungkook changed his direction from mr park to students who immediately looked down feeling scared from jungkook's stares and then jungkook looked at taehyung who was looking at his hand crying hiccupping and blowing air over it too.

To say jungkook felt very bad and his heart ache looking at him like that.that angry lines on Taehyung's hand was making it more worst for him.he went to taehyung who looked up at him with his teary doe eyes and there jungkook felt very hurt.
Jk:you are okay?
Even if it was paining like hell and he wanted to cry out more loud taehyung nodded to him trying to smile little with still tears in his eyes...

Jungkook sighed and went near him saying other students.
Jk:others start solving trigonometry practice set one and I want all of the question complete when bell rangs.understand..
Others gulped yet nodded and started to do so fastly..

Jungkook looked back at taehyung worriedly and took his bottle from table went near taehyung patting his back.
Jk: come drink this..
He said so softly and Taehyung looked at him.

------------------------------------

Mr park 😡😡😡😡