ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE

*warning this chapter may have some swearing and maybe some not so good discription

Chapter 9

The bell have rang and all the people in class are on their way to go to the cafeteria.

It has already pass the first scene where they bring the girl to the hospital and that place will be the second(?) Place to spread the virus.

I didn't volunteer myself since I'm crazy enough to be a bada$$ female lead, just trying to live my life and not die since I have minimal self defense.

I'm not trauma enough to have those trait
( ╹▽╹ )

Anyways, like a normal person I am, I just stay in class and ate some bread and plain water because I need to be prepared for the next scene.

"Eun-Ha, do you want to go to the cafeteria with us?"

"Sorry I-sak, I kinda have stomach problem so you guys can go ahead" I smiled at her.

"Oh okay then, but we'll bought some food for you later okay." I-sak said as she leave with on-jo.

I sat back at my desk and re-thinking of my plan and what decision to make soon.

Soon after, na-yeon went back in class along with few people. Not long after, I saw wu-jin walking to me and he seem to bring some food as well.

"Here, you'll be needing this. You know how bad your health can be if you keep eating bread and plain water. Even auntie called me earlier and ask me to watch what you ate because she worried how you take care of yourself."

"Jinnie-ah, you being such a mom. Don't worry about me I can take care of myself."

" I know you can but I couldn't help myself and keep worried about you. You have too many near death experience and you have amnesia. Is that not enough to be worry?"

I really did that much and traumatized him by accident..

I just took the food and drink that he brought for me and start enjoying it.

"So, how it taste?"

Okay, why is he asking me that? Did he poison me!?

" Why you ask me like that? Did you do something with the food?"

"Wa-of course I didn't!"

"Just messing with you. Btw, I need to go to the restroom."

I stand started to leave my seat. I looked back at wu-jin and wave while smiling at him.  It is hard but I need to follow the script. I don't belong here neither if I survive this apocalypse.

I hid  some Bluetooth speaker at every place that saw in the series because who know if fate bring me back to them. Though I'm not sure if I want to meet some that might make my nerve in rage.

Do I really want this....?

I can just ran away and live my life with my parent but....

I looked to my right and see the school field that will be full of human that are infected with it. Just a few more time and it will go downhill from here.

I know I have no guarantee that I will survive but I can at least change some of it if that is the last thing I do! I need to head back to my cla-

Then out of nowhere, the blood curdling scream from a bunch of student running from different direction and another student is biting their classmate!

Loading...

Wait, don't just stand here! Run as fast as you can, you dumbo!!!!

As I processed everything in my brain I started to run as far as I can and fortunately found a shovel that I might need on my way back to them.