🍋this is your warning that this is nsfw guys🍋

His lips softly met mine. His hands softly pulling me close. I didn't know what I was thinking, so I kissed him back, his hands quickly tighten around my hips a bit. 'you don't know how long I've been waiting for this..' He spoke in a sexy low voice as he traced small kisses down my neck. His rough but yet soft lips made me bite my lip in satisfaction as they traced down my neck. His hands slowly started to move up to my chest but he stops and looking into my eyes for permission. And of course I nodded yes, wanting this feeling to last forever.. maybe it can.. He gently caressed my chest causing me to gasp, not knowing how sensitive my chest was. 'Oh~ a sensitive spot huh?..~ that's lovely to know.' He immediately burnt my bra off and started to kiss and nibble on one boob as he massages the other. This caused me to softly moan, not thinking about it, I grip his hair and pulled him closer as he started to suck on my boob. I became a panting mess as I gripped his hair. 'Dabi..please stop teasing me..' His head lifted up to look me in the eyes as his tounge traced my nipple. I bit my lip, seeing this sight of him turned me on even more. I felt him tug at my pants like he's asking for permission to take them off. Of course I nodded and lifted up my hips softly to help him a bit. He smiled a bit as he took them off. The sight of me in just my panties Infront of him seemed to turn him on more as well.
~Dabis pov~
   Seeing y/n in just her panties makes me feel so warm inside and more turned on I may add. It made me feel almost feral. I wanted to tear up her perfect body. (He means every body type, Dabi loves his girls the way they are 😊) Just seeing her sitting on the counter in her panties just made me feel so happy I got her finally but I'm gonna have to show her whose she is because she's all mine. Her perfect body is all mine. I bent down and I kissed her inner thighs as I gently caressed the other thigh. I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a simp for Y/N but I have a reason too. I loved her with all my heart..
~Back to Your Pov~
He was kissing my inner thigh as he caressed my other thigh, he seemed to be lost in thought so I put my legs over his shoulders. That seemed to catch his attention because his face softly lit up with a soft blush and he started to attack my thigh in small kisses and nibbles. This caused me to but my lip and move my hips up forward. He got tired of not being able to taste me so he got up and yanked my panties off and pushed me back so I was on my back and his face immediately went between my thighs causing me to gasp and arch my back. 'im got tired of waiting and I wanted to taste you..' He immediately started to lick my hole as he sucked my clit. 'Dabi..' I moaned out and he seemed to love it as he put my legs over his shoulders and stuck his tounge in my hole. I heard a belt buckle come undone and his pants fall as he took one hand away from holding my thighs and he starts to jerk himself to the sounds of my moans. He started to groan and moan into me, making me feel like I was going to melt. He started to growl and get feral as he became more rough while eating me out. My back had arched again as I reached down to grip his hair. The knot in my stomach started to form and my hips started to thrust up as I grinded on his mouth. He felt it and he pulled me as close as possible as he stuck his tounge deeper. I couldn't help it so I pushed his head down as I came into his mouth. He swallowed it and sat up as he pulled me off the counter, putting me on my knees. 'open you mouth slut.'  The name made me shiver in a good way as I opened my mouth. 'Stick out your damn tounge.' He growled. I nodded and I stuck out my tounge and I closed my eyes, I felt something warm and thick touch my tongue. I opened my eyes and I saw Dabi had put his member on the tip of my tongue. I turned a bloody red, but when I least expected it he gripped my hair and slammed his member in my mouth. It went down my throat and I gagged as I held onto his thighs. His head went back as he started to slowly thrust into my mouth. 'm-mm' my eyes started to water from the gagging, looking up at him I saw the faces he made, him biting his lip. It made me feel amazing. I felt him go faster as he started to twitch inside my mouth. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling. About 20 second later I felt a warm liquid go down my throat. He pulled out and I swallowed all I could as he smirked. 'fuck y/n, you took all that cum so well..but can you take all of me inside this pretty little pussy of yours?.' That caused me to blush even heavier as he picked me up, taking me to a bed that has been there in the corner of the room. It was nice and clean and actually for it to be Dabis room it was pretty clean. When he got to the bed he fling me I to the middle of the bed, he got ontop of me, him between my legs I blushed as he leaned down and kissed me. Of course I kissed back, him pulling my legs to wrap around his waist as I put my arms over his shoulders. He slowly pushed his member into me. I bit his bottom lip as I gripped the hair on the back of his head. He smirked as I bit his lip, him groaning softly as he pushed it in as much as possible. I let go of his lip and I looked down, seeing he's not even all the way in but I felt so full. He slammed it all the way in with a grin as he gripped my throat. 'Dabi!' I moaned out loud as he shoved it all in. 'yes baby?..do we have a problem?' I shook my head no as I crawled at his back. He took me clawing at his back to start to thrust. Him thrusting made my back arch and made me start to drool. His grip on my throat became a bit tighter as he started to thrust faster.  As he thrusted faster I felt my stomach become tight again. The knot was coming back. I got a bit tighter around Dabi and he bit his lip. He seemed to love the view of me under him because he kept moving my face so I have to look at him. 'Dabi I'm c-close!' He grinned and stop his movement causing me to whine. "Dabi why did you stop?!" His grin turned to a smirk. "Because I can slut." The name made me shiver again in a good way and the as the knot went away I sighed and  he took that as a hint and started to thrust again. I gripped the bed sheets and my legs were starting to shake softly as I moaned out. Dabi just loved this sight of me, it made him growl again as he put his face into my neck and started to bite and suck my neck as I felt him twitch. We were gonna cum at the same time. He went deeper and I moaned louder, starting to loose my voice. As his bites became a bit more harder I got closer and I felt he got closer too. "You cum when I cum slut. You fucking got that right?.." I nodded as I arched my back slightly. He bit my neck hard and slammed his member all the way in, coating my insides with his warm cum. I had came with him. He slowly pulled out and was panting, I was panting as well. He got his shirt and put it on me, and cuddles me after cleaning up of course. "I love you Dabi.." I spoke softly because my voice was almost gone. "Heh. I love you too little mouse.." he spoke in a soft tone but his raspy voice was still there. We fell asleep cuddled together.

-1507words-
(Hope y'all like it 😅)