Chapter 1: Meet The Family

Carmen

Hi my life is on a high. Everything I ever wanted is mine. The car, the attention, and the body. But one thing that is missing the man. Oh, wait sorry name is Carmen and I am 20 . I have three brothers Jamal - 23, Marcus-21, and Joshua- 21. Everyone around here in NOLA know me as the Sexy Goddess. Even my brothers friends with they perverted ass. But hey that is they ass. Like I was saying life is great . Couldn't wish for better. But their is this guy he is fine but also known as the mysterious one . His name is August Alsina. I've known him since middle school and been very good friends . Every girl is in love with him but he don't care I know what road he is heading down I have seen it all before.

August

Aye I'm August and my best friend is Carmen. Man that girl is fine ass hell and she always their for a nigga. Nigga got feelings for her and that ass. But I don't want her in that shit she to good for that even tho her brothers got her in. Little mama got niggas looking to which is getting me heated. I got something for her little ass.

Jamal

Watsup I'm Jamal and y'all know my lil sis Carmen . Her little ass gon have me kill a few . But it is all good I know y'all down heard about me I'm the biggest drug lord in NOLA. Got bitches flockin on a nigga but its all good.

Marcus

Yo its your boy Marcus. Its baby Carm big bro ,and the sexiest drug dealer to live. I date all the little mix girls and a nigga get that paper .

Joshua

Hi im Josh you know the fam and I'm the one who is the brains of my brother drug business and the one who will kill a bitch in a hot second. They call me the hot headed one and Charmer of the bunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tell me what you think. I would really like some feedback.