Prologue

*the dress you are wearing when reading to Blaise*
The date was April 1st, 1980. This was the day Y/N Malfoy Nott Zabini Snape Crouch Lestrange Scabior Greyback Yaxley Riddle Black Dolohov would give birth to her first son, Blaise Zabini.

Screams and groaning could be heard in the manor. Salvatore was pacing while Lucius and Tiberius were trying to calm him down. They were all worried for their wife, she seemed in terrible pain. Just then, the screaming seemed to stop. They all stood up, worried something went wrong. They went to the door, and it opened to see a medi witch. She motioned for them to come in and left. They walked in to see their wife holding a bundle in her arms, sweat rolled down her face as it was filled with exhaustion. "Boys, meet Blaise Salvatore Zabini." They all looked at the bundle in your arms and saw that it was a boy, with Salvatores Black hair and your brown eyes. "Blaise, say hi to your daddy's" you looked at Blaise with your soft brown eyes that were filled with love, care and happiness. Blaise looked at you, then at the men around you. He took his little hands out of your hair, and reached out towards Salvatore. IHe took Blaise out of your arms and into his. He had tears in the corner of his eyes. "Hi Biscottino, I'm your Papa." Blaise smiled and yawned cutely. Quickly, you Summoned a wizard camera and snapped a photo of the two. In the caption you put "Papa and His Biscottino."

Later when all the others came home, they heard cooing coming from upstairs. Wondering what it was, they gave their stuff to a house elf, and appeared upstairs. They went to the Baby's room and saw you in a white dress sitting in a rocking chair holding Blaise while reading to him. They all loved him immediately, and Blaise Vice versa.

A week after Blaise was Born, Y/N fell pregnant again, this time with Lucius's child. On June 1st, Draco was born. During the time, Lucius decided to show off being brave while going in the room with you. It did not end well. Y/N had a death grip on his hand and was yelling streams of curses at him. She broke his hand and he was whimpering in pain. He had to go out while everyone was laughing at him. Hours later, Draco Lucius Malfoy was born. When the men saw him, he had your face shape and the hair and eyes of Lucius. Everyone loved him, including his Big Brother Blaise.

A week after Draco was Born, you were pregnant, Again. You, being tired of going through so much pain, said wait at least a few years for it to happen again. And on August 1st, you gave birth to Theodore Tiberius Nott. He was a boy with Tiberius's brown soft hair and your brown eyes. He was loved by everyone and his brothers.