4 ꌦꏂꋬꋪ'ꇙ ꒒ꋬ꓄ꏂꋪ

It was four years after you gave birth to the boys, and today was the day the Potter's were coming to the manor. They were bringing the twins and Remus, Peter, and Sirius were already at the manor. You see, two days before the Potter's are supposed to arrive, Sirius and Peter pranked you. After the prank was over, you got a muggle sinus infection. Your nose was stuffed up and your throat was killing you and you had a medium headache. This was still going on. As the Boy who is a spoiled brat and his family arrived, you were on the couch and the boys were around you seeing if you were ok.

Regulus and Lucius came down to greet the Potter's while Sirius, Peter, and Remus went to Harry and asked how he was. Of course, Charles didn't like this and asked for them to talk to him. Not his "pathetic" brother. The boys shushed him. The weird thing was when you were sick, you looked like a sad puppy. Anyways the boys showed Harry around since the boys could handle him. As they showed him around, the brat kept asking why they were here. Meanwhile Lily and James were looking for the women who managed to tame Malfoy and Regulus. The boys came back down and were now discussing animals quietly as their mother was sleeping. Just then, Charles was yelling for them to talk to him when you arose from the couch. "Can you please stop yelling, my ears hurt even more now and my headache has gotten vorse thanks to you."

Your right eye was slightly Pink in the corner and you had your eyes closed since you were resting them since they hurt so much. Everyone turned to look at you. Your hair was fluffy and very curly, your lips were slightly parted. The boys ran over to you along with Lucius and Regulus. They hugged you while the men kissed your check. "How are you, Mon amour." Lucius asked. "Not so vell. I was resting when an annoying voice voke me up. My ears hurt more than before. And my eye keeps vatering and when i looked it was pink in ze corner."" let me see." she opened her eyes to reveal a right brown eye and an emerald killing curse Green left eye. They looked at her in worry, and not soon after, she passed out.