Percy P.O.V

Nyssa had given Annabeth and I, and everybody else, fully monster proof phones as a graduation gift. I pampered Annabeth through half of college due to her pregnancy. I stayed with her and Will in the hospital waiting room after she went through labor. Annabeth and I decided on naming our daughter after Bianca. As soon as Annabeth was let out, I had Piper and Hazel distract her so I could go pick up the ring I had costumed. It had a grey trident on it with waves  and when you pushed down on the trident, a hologram would appear, showing various pictures of trips and events, most being of Annabeth and I. I texted Piper and Hazel as I left the store telling them to bring Annabeth to 'the spot.' I was going to propose to her tonight on the beach at Camp Half-Blood. The same spot we were thrown into the lake and kissed underwater. I whistled for Blackjack so I could get to camp before Annabeth could. When I got there, I gave Blackjack a donut and walked off toward the beach. I found Leo there installing a camera. I had asked him to do so in order to catch 'the moment.'

Annabeth arrived and I signaled for Chiron and he came over with our dinner. When we finished eating I took her underwater and we kissed. We swam around enjoying the marine life until we decided to head back to shore before it could get too dark to see. Then I did it. I got down on one knee.

"Wise Girl." I called for her attention. I was knee deep in the waves but she walked out to meet me.

"Percy?" She whispered. I took that as a que to pull out the ring.

"Annabeth Chase. I-I don't know what I'd do without you. I-I," I mentally groaned at myself because of how bad I was doing. But I opened my mouth and went straight to the point. "Will you marry me?" I was so worried she would say no. She grinned at me before throwing her arms around me.

"Yes, seaweed brain. I will marry you. Of course I'll marry you." she kissed my cheek and squeezed me into a bear hug. I hugged her back even harder. All of a sudden, she went limp, her arms slipping off my neck.

"An-Annabeth?" I asked before I pulled her off. She looked worse than she did in the Pit. A dark shade of purple coursed through her vains. I looked down to find one of Tartarus's blades through her chest. A 'T' was carved with it, cutting through her beautiful heart. 

"N-no." I croaked, shaking her, hoping this wasn't real. But it was.

"You think you can get away with murder, sea scum? Think again!" Tartarus growled in the shadows before stepping into the light of the moon. As he drew his nasty sword that was laced with poison, I readied Riptide.

A/N six hours later . . .

"-rcy, Percy? PERCY!" Someone was shaking me, trying to wake me up. I didn't want to be alive, not without my Wise Girl. "PRISSY WAAAKE UP!" Someone else screamed before a bucket of water was dumped on me.

"No." I hissed. Nothing mattered anymore. I recognized the first voice when they spoke again.

"Percy, please get up." Will Solace said, a strong lack of sleep rang in his voice.

"Let him be, now that we know he's not dead." Nico chimed. I silently thanked him, because he would have known if I was dead or dying. He could just tell I needed to be alone. But then it hit me like a truck. My newborn daughter is waiting in the 'Daddy Room' of the hospital for me.

It wasn't until the next morning that I got a call from the hospital. Will, Nico, Hazel, Reyna, and Clarisse were going to move into an apartment together this weekend. They dropped me off at the hospital before going to check out their new apartment. I walked all the way back to Mom and Pauls apartment, as I clutched my daughter who was wrapped in a bundle. My mind went to the memories of Estelle, when she would play with the beads of my camp necklace. When her face lit up when she first tried Moms blue chocolate chip cookies.