Natasha P.O.V

"So I've heard." The teen said as he shook my hand. His sea-green eyes staring me down. He looked down at his sister and started playing with her curls.

"You hungry, kid?" I asked, noticing his lack of weight. He shook his head and stood up.

"Just tired." Percy said, but I could tell he was lying. I nodded my head and motioned for him to follow me. 

---time skip to tower cuz I'm lazy ---

I opened the door for Percy and then lead him down the hallway to the elevators. He froze in front of them though.

"Are there any stairs?" He asked.

"You'd rather run up 91 fights of stairs with a kid in your arms than stand in a box for 30 seconds?" I teased, he just nodded like it was nothing. But alas, I point to the door labeled stairway at the end of the hall.

"Suit yourself." And with that he walked over and through the door with the girl in hand, and I stepped into the elevator.  Oops, I thought. I forgot to ask what the little girl's name was. They only told me the baby's gender over the phone. I'll ask when I meet him at the top.

When the elevator door dinged open, I stepped out to see everyone sitting at the table, eating dinner. 

"Nat, where'd you go?" Clint asked me.

"Long story short, I was picking up my niece and nephew from the station. Their parents and other sister died, so . . ." I explained, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. 

"Where are they?" Steve asked.

"He doesn't like elevators so he took the stairs. Don't know why, though." I replied. Just then, Percy came running out of the stair-well, sister in arms.

"Whoa, wait. How old is that baby?" Bruce asked as he stared at the little one who poked its face out from its bundle.

"About four days old, why?" Percy shrugged. 

"No reason, just curious." Bruce mumbled before shutting up.

"Hungry?" Tony asked as he raised his plate.

"No. But Doc?" Percy said, causing Bruce to look up.

"How'd you know I'm a doctor?" He asked, earning another shrug from Percy.

"Care to teach me the 'father basics'?" Percy continued. What does that mean? I thought.

"Wait." I said, thinking. "You mean that that's your kid? Not my niece."

"Correct." Percy said, his voice sounding offended.

"Yeah, sure thing." Bruce said and stood up. The three walked off chatting about baby formulas and whatnot. I sat down at the table and glared at those staring at me.