Hiya kid.

We were chilling around town before we had to go out separate ways. It was quiet fun spending time with them and I was feeling pretty happy, before I had to head to (f/n) place for the full moon tonight.
"I didn't know this town was close to the cabin." Dean admitted as we ate a late lunch.
"Yeah. It's how we met actually. I ran onto property half dead cause some hunters found me. I did lose them though, due to running fast."
"You sure you'll be able to make it to (f/n) place without a car?" Sam asked.
"Yep. Still can run really fast if it's needed. Could run faster then Baby." I pointed out making them laugh.
"No way you could." Dean taunted.
"Someone's chicken."
"Oh it is so on another day."
"Bring it Shorty."
"Just get ready to lose Wolfie." He informed.
As we continued to eat, Dean gently took my hand in his out of sight from Sam.
'Taking it slow.'

We were walking back to Baby since I needed to get my bag and it was quiet nice.
'I think if our lives were normal we would live like this. And I would be happy with that..... but I can never have a normal life again.'
I looked towards the boys to see they were pushing each other and being idiots, making me chuckle. As we walked I heard a noise which put me on high alert for some reason. I brushed it off since it was nothing and we soon reached Baby.
"You sure you don't want us to drop you off?" Dean asked as I got my duffle.
"Na I'm good."
"Call if anything goes wrong cause we will turn around."
"I know." I told giving a small smile.
"Come here Wolfie." He told pulling me into a hug.
As I returned it, he gave my head a kiss like he did a little while ago before we pulled apart and I gave Sam a hug. He messed my hair a bit before he pulled away and I gave him a glare, which made us laugh. I wave bye to them as I walked off and I began to make my way to (f/n) while they drove off.

I was walking down the road towards her place when my phone began to ring.
"Ello?"
"Just curious how far you are."
"Not far. Like 5 blocks or something. I'll definitely make it back before the moon begins to rise."
"You better. It's gonna start rising early tonight."
"I can start running if that'll be quicker."
"Maybe." She told.
I went to say something when I heard like compressed air being broken. Before I could react, a net went over me and I fell to the ground.
"Fuck!"
"Kid?! What's wrong?!"
I went to break out of the net when I heard multiple guns have their releases be pulled back, causing me to freeze. I looked up to see Jack aiming his gun towards me.
"Hiya. Long time no see." He told.
"Please. I'm not a bad guy. I haven't killed anyone." I told as I held my hands up in the net towards them as best as I could and they all held their guns towards me.
"Not a bad guy?! You killed Richie!"
"In self defence! He killed my mother and baby brother! He tried to kill me, I only killed him in self defence. I don't wanna kill you guys as well, I'm not a bad guy." I told as tears formed in my eyes.
"You're a mangy mutt. You deserve to be put down."
"Killing me won't bring him back."
"I know. But it sure as hell will be sweet revenge."
"Please, just leave and we both can forget about this. But if you don't, and you try to hunt me down, and try to kill me. I'll be the last thing you ever see when I kill you. I don't wanna do it, but if I have no choice then I will." I told making him smirk.
"No you won't. Cause we are killing you tonight." He told using the back of his rifle to knock me out.