Date???

I don't have any ideas regarding this... And I am not good with coming up for a title...
____________________________________
The place is dsmp. Dream team are still friends and Dream is not in prison.
____________________________________

        It was a bright day in dsmp. Sun was shining brightly, birds chirping, trees swaying, the sound of water hitting the rocks, everything could be heard clearly. Dream, George and Sapnap were on a small mountain near the shore.

Dream's pov

         Today is a great day. I am standing on top of a hill admiring the scene infront of me. The cold wind against my skin gave me goosebumps. I love this feeling. The only thing I don't admire is I lost a bet to my friends and I have to to do whatever they say. Well now they are figuring out what they want me to do.

         I took a deep breath and exhaled, opening my eyes slowly. That's when I saw my old rival, the Technoblade. What was he doing? He was just sitting there with a flower?

         "No no no. We should ask him to- Oh look there's Technoblade!" George said pointing to a small opening on the other side of the mountain, making Sapnap whip his head towards the direction George pointed at. A mischievous smirk appeared on Sapnap's face making me feel nervous? I don't know. What they want me to do? Omg I am sure it's something embarrassing. But what could it be with Technoblade?   That's when Sapnap's broke me out of my thoughts.

Sapnap's pov

      "-look there's Technoblade!" George said. I quickly turned and saw the Technoblade sitting with a flower? What was he doing? Anyways- that's when an idea popped up in my head. A smirk appeared on my face as I turned towards Dream. "Hey Dream! You I decided you should go and ask techno on a date." I said taking his attention towards me. "W-what!? Sapnap! What is wrong with you? I am NOT doing that!" Dream said quickly to which George started laughing. "Sapnap that's a great idea! Go dream ask him on a nice date!" George also piped in. "I know you have a tiny crush on him Dream. We are your friends! We are trying to help ya!" I said again. I knew Dream had a small crush on him.

Dream's pov

        Ask Techno on a date??? Are you serious? Dude! It would be so embarrassing... Why did I even do a bet with them? I was sure my face was a tomato. This is one more thing I am grateful for wearing a mask. "C'mon go!" They said dragging me down the hill. As I slowly approached him, he noticed me and smiled. "H-hey techno! How have you been?" I mentally slapped myself for what I said. "Hulloo. I've be great, homeless teletuby."
"Wha-? You still call me that!? I have a house!"
"Well I mean you still did not show us your house. So you are homeless"
"I have a house! And it's huge, pork chop!"
"Don't call me that!"
"Well you have to stop calling me homeless first!"
"But that doesn't change the fact that you doing have a house." Techno said shrugging.
"I have a house!"

George's pov 

       Me and Sapnap were standing a bit distance from dream and techno who were- "What are those two doing?" I asked cutting my own thoughts. "Are those two flirting?" He asked "Ya definitely!" I said chucking. "Soooo will he actually ask him?" I asked dragging 'o' part. "I don't know. Should we remind him?" He asked again. Before I replied he started shouting "DREAMMMM! I GUESS YOU FORGOT SOMETHING!!"

Dream's pov

       "DREAMMMMM! I GUESS YOU FORGOT SOMETHING!!" Sapnap shouted at top of his lungs. Oh right... I should ask him out....
"Ahem-" I cleared my throat and spoke again "Sooo umm- Technoblade, you wanna go on a date with me?" I asked as he froze. Oh god... Why did I even agree to this?

Techno's pov

        "Sooo umm- Technoblade, you wanna go on a date with me?" Dream asked and I froze. I always had a small crush on him. But I did not expect him to say that-

Omg Dream asked you on a date!

Kill him!

Wooooooo

Techno is a simp!

I am not a simp!

E

Wtf-

Shut up

Blood for the blood God!

What am I even seeing?

Techno flustered?

What?

The voices were going crazy. And I just realised that my face had gone through all shades of pink. "Ahem-" I cleared my throat and said "S-sure" Wtf did I just say? "I-I mean as long as I get free f-food?"

Techno you stupid!

You missed the chance!

What do you mean?

"Ok! C'mon let's go!" Dream said happily and took my hand dragging me. I laughed and said " ok let's get goin'. " I said to myself as we went to our first date.

Sapnap's pov

       "Wtf-" I did not expect him to actually ask that and I did not expect him to actually accept that! Anyways- I will go to Karl's house....
________________________________________________________________________

854 words...
Damn I am not reading that again! If there are any mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me. And please do consider giving me ideas if you have on your mind!

Thank you! Have a good day!