How You Met Them

Zed- You we're walking down the hall and bumped into someone and you fall on the floor and look up at that person and apologize. I'm sorr-. You stop talking when you saw a zombie and you scream and punch the zombie and ran away.

Addison- You and Addison we're best friends you auditioned to be a cheerleader and you both made it. You and Addison was walking down the hall. You we're amazing in there Y/N. Addison said and you chuckle while putting your arms around shoulders. Thanks and I can't believe we made it. You said jumping around.

Bucky- You we're a best friend of Addison's and she wanted to sit with her cousin bucky. So you agree to go with her. She introduce you to her cousin Bucky. Bucky this is my best friend Y/N Addison said. You felt nervous and you wave Hi You said while sitting down. Y/N this My cousin Bucky. Sup Bucky said. Hi You said while looking down.

Eliza- you were walking around the town and you saw Eliza from your school. Hi Eliza . While waving and walking by. Oh Hey Y/N. Eliza said while she went back to talking to Zed.

Bonzo- You we're sitting talking to Zed until you felt a tap on your shoulder so you look see a good looking male zombie and he gave you a apple carved into a rose and You look impressed. Oh that's Bonzo. Zed said while looking at you. Oh well I'm Y/n. You said while smiling at him.

Bree- You was best friends with her too she made the tryouts too.

Wyatt- You were walking around the library and you felt like someone was spying on you so you look behind you and you saw a male werewolf hiding behind a upside down book and you went to the werewolf. If you're going to spy on me try not having the book upside down. You said while rolling your eyes and walking away.

Willa- You was Addison's sister and she moves in front of you to protect you from the werewolves while the werewolves was breaking into the school you and a female werewolf made eye contact and you smile and she look away and smile.

Wynter- you were walking until you stop and look at zed getting tackled by a girl and she howled with her werewolf pack and she look at you and you look at her you and her made full  contact until she was pulled back by a male guy and they walk away but she looked back at you and smiled then she looked away and you smile to yourself. Cute. You said while walking.

Next chapter will be today