Introduction

Cherry is our main guy. He has dementia , that makes having a normal day to day life difficult. He forgets stuff very frequently and has bad judgement in ability. Cherry lives in a small apartment with blue interiors. On the other side of the wall we have our second protagonist- Lila. Lila is in her early 20s and lives alone. She is studying psychology and so far failing all her classes. The only times Cherry and Lila interact is when they open the door in morning to answer the milkman. But one fine day the milkman fails to come , this is where the story begins - Cherry is about to have his very first Real conversation with Lila.

Cherry - (nervously) hey ah hi...
(sweating scratches his head) I'm Cherry ah .. did the milkman come to you this morning ?
Lila - hi, no I don't think so . He must have forgotten or something . Why ? Do you need milk?
Cherry - yeah i needed some for my cat
Lila. - oh cool , have a seat , ill bring you the milk (walks into the kitchen)
(Comes back with a glass of milk) well I've never seen your cat, she seems quite shy
Cherry - yeah she's not much of a talker, she lays in her bed all day, she wont even get up to poop cause she doesn't poop
Lila. - Cherry that's concerning, I think she might need help. She must've gotten some issue with her stomach...

Cherry takes Lila back to his flat and points out to his 'cat'. The thing is ..there is no cat .. Lila quickly realises there is something wrong with Cherry. He was pointing out to a cardboard box filled with trash

Lila. - hey Cherry .. there is no cat..
Cherry - not again ! I don't know how she manages to run away every time a visitor comes to see her.

Lila quickly glances over the apartment only to see the mess Cherry had made of himself. Plenty of sticky notes all over the room , bottles of pills laying around, pile of clothes that needed laundry and what not. Lila realised even if the cat was real, still Cherry had some sort of disorder with his brain. Nevertheless she says goodbye and goes back to her apartment ...but wait ...what is the box filled with trash doing in her room. Wasn't it Cherry's cat's bed !? How did it get here . She turns to open her door just to find out sticky notes all over the wall. Lila wasn't in her room anymore ...the blue furniture didn't belong to her..

Lila. - what is happening ? How did i get into Cherry's apartment ? This was my room ! What is going on?!