Strangers...

Thank you so much for all your love and support

Let's start

Everyone was inside the house bt still two contestants had to come......they were Donal and ieshaan.....
And here they com and everyone was pranking them by ignoring them while sleeping (or act to be in sleep)
And also in the corner....jahan teja ne apna bed select Kiya tha jungle area m aur apna mat bichaya tha wahan or kk and vidhi sone ki acting kr rahe the (yes they were together).....
Teja was not in mood to leave kk bt they were doing prank so she lies on green round sofa alone in centre of the indoor jungle.....
And jb sbne apna prank khtm kiya toh kk dono se mil k teja k peeche khada hogya aur bolne wala tha tvi teja ignore kr k chali jaati h
Kk - ( in mind ...ab maine kya kra...)
And kk ki najar jaati h dubara teja pe jo apna mat thik kr rahi thi and also vidhi se baat kr rahi thi and then kk realise ki bomb futtenge ab as he know ki how much possesive she is......
And he again goes in front of her to apologise and makes very cute face and said sorry in gesture to phighlaoing our teja bt humari bandi v km thodi h......and again she ignores him....and also teja was shivering as it was night and halki halki thandi lg rahi thi.....so just kk taught to give her his coat bt she took a piece of cloth or may be towel ( jo usse survival kit m mila tha or usne liya tha).....

Kk - (thought of blackmailing her)....Mann ja na lad.....(he was abt to say laddoo bt he couldn't as big boss announced that everyone has to gather in outdoor jungle).....teja just glared him and again he was like.....
Kk - ab maaf krden (in gesture)
Teja - smiles
Kk also smiles as he understood ki teja ne usse maaf kr diya h

Everyone was standing in line as instructed bt Big Boss
Kk and teja was standing a far as akasa, jai and Vishal was standing in between them.....bt mauka milte hi dono ek dusre ko dekh hi le rahe the...and also smile v kr rahe the...

BB - saare praniyaa yahan maujood h... something something..., Totta (at which teja smiled and after looking at her our hero also smile)
Big boss was busy in describing how few contestants had made history in the show and the show is on heights while our fuddus were busy in taking each other glance time to time....

Big boss was dn by his speech and asked all of them to take rest.... meanwhile few contestants who were trying to connect each other....

Till now teja had good bond with Jai, Vishal, and vidhi.....so kk also taught to make them his frnds to stay in connect with his laddoo
Few contestants were playing passing the ball (teja was one of them)...and kk was sitting quietly on a green sofa as he was feeling lonely ( as his world was their...his laddoo was their bt he was unable to connect with her as he can't)
Bt then teja notices that he is not their and starts searching him by her eyes only without moving from her place....and she found him.... sitting on green sofa with very dim light....he had placed his head on the edge of sofa....and rested his legs on the kind of mini green table in front of him.....
She felt bad....as she knows he was feeling lonely....she felt very bad....uske wahan hote hue v her sunny was alone....so she decided to lift his mood bt how will she do that....

Teja - ( what should I do....direction main ja nhi skti....kya krun....idea)
Teja - wahan kon baitha h akele...
Everyone looks in that direction....while teja moves forward to take him and he also sits properly...
Akasa - it's karan....

By then teja reached their where kk was.....and
Teja - come
Kk - where
Teja - chal na by holding his hand and making him to stand...
They came inside indoor jungle and teja was still holding his hand as a assurance ki she is always there for him...and always help him to lift his mood....and kk was just smiling seeing her making efforts....