Buds of Darkness

Heng = Eternal
Tao = large wave

Hua = flower

Lei = mound of rocks, great, thunderous

Yongnian = eternal years

Jin RuSong(Gold), Jin Yongnian(green), Jin Ling(White) up in Pic(art is mine)

Min- nimble/clever
Chun- spring

MinChun: clever spring

Gōng = Palace

WARNING: MURDER and Misgendering(on Qin Su's part)
I nearly threw my phone across the wall guys

Jin Guangyao, after gifting his Father the fall of their greatest threat, was rewarded nothing but another task of evil. Forging another Stygian Tiger Seal for the Lanling Jin Sect.

That with a wife and enough money to last ten lifetimes compared to the other heirs of Lanling Jin this is nothing. Their wedding is grand and beautiful but Guangyao wanted to be honest with one person so he pulled A-Su aside and told her everything.

What a monster he was and just how much he hates himself. How much he wishes he could just be A-Yao that she, A-Jue and A-Huan knows. How he fully expected hatred in return.

A-Su decided different and loves him. In spite of what he has done for his mother and father. She promised him on their wedding that in the Qin Sect he could just be A-Yao. Only in Koi Tower, did he had to be a snake. Jin Guangyao only fell more in love with his wife and drank the womb sack tea right there and then.

No longer stuck as half sibling partners but true lovers did the pair return after a month of blissful honeymoon with their children coming.

However this would come with its own complications and Guangyao knew it. That's why he doesn't regret gulping down that tea. He couldn't be around resentful energy without his Er gege catching him and his pregnancy. Afterall a baby of the Lianfang-zun is already being prophesied of being strong cultivator. Thus would fight against any and all resentful energy even in the womb.

However for his family's protection, that's exactly why Jin Guangyao should be siring the Qin heir now and producing a spare for A-Ling. Afterall it gave him the prefect cover for his meeting with the Hanguang-jun. Someone who held the heart of the Yiling Lazou. Thus the true trust of the Yiling Lazou. Someone who the Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation would trust with the true knowledge of demonic cultivation for the great Hanguang-jun would use the knowledge probably against bad Demonic cultivators.

Yes, Guangyao definitely knew the love shared between the soulmates. He was pretty envious at them first. He caught them at the Phoenix Mountain but to this day he has never seen a love so passionate and yearning. They were truly zhijis and A-Yao can admit a part of him will forever hate himself for breaking them apart.

He considers the Hanguang-jun his little didi of course. His sworn brother is A-Huan. Of course he would accept A-Huan's brother. With this however killing their child was something he wished to not enact. Afterall children are innocent and grow to their circumstances, A-Yao very much considers A-Ling innocent of the crimes of the Jin Clan. So why wouldn't he consider A-Yuan innocent of his mother's crimes?

But to be honest his mother is innocent of almost all crimes being listed onto his name. Half of the crimes are really crimes of the Jin disciples and their precious Jin Zongzhu. The others from various sects, clans, dark demonic cultivators, curses, ghosts and corpses. The labor camps the only crime he committed was the murder of the guards who were abusing the captives in the quest of demonic cultivation.