*13*

Jhope applied the ointment in his wounds and then with the help of V and Jimin he laid back. He felt very sleepy may be due to the high power medicines. But he asked ...

Jk-"Hyung are not you all going back to home? You must be tired of sitting whole time" He asked in his sleepy voice.
Nj-"No kookie we don't want to leave you"
Jk-"You all look tired you should rest also.. You all can go now , I will be okay "
Suga-"You don't need to worry we will go when we feel like to.. "
Jk-"But hyung I am so sleepy now what will you do here then."
Nj-"Nothing , we will rest when we need to.. I have asked for an extra bed already, they are arranging it.. you can sleep now .. rest well"
V-"Good Night Kook"

With that he closed his eyes. Suga went near him and caressed his soft hairs. His eyes slowly becoming glassy , the members noticed it but kept silence till Jungkook's snore was heard. Then Jimin went near him.

Jm-"What happened hyung"
Suga-"I had thought that I would never get the chance to hold him anymore.. especially when he had stopped breathing"
Jin went near him. He tapped his back for comfort.
Jin-"But see he is here now and you can hold him also"
V-"Why is he looking like 15 year kookie now"
Nj-"Yeah he is looking so small and cute"
Jin-"Yeah .. the fact that he is still a child in our eyes.. we all have a soft spot for him specially."
Nj-"But now this little kid is doing big big works which we sometimes can't"
Jh-"He is growing so fast infront of our eyes"
The thing they did not noticed was that he was not snoring from long which means he was awake and listening to them. He was having warm feeling by the talks now.
Jm-"He tease me that I am short but when he is asleep he always look like a small kid."
Jk-"But I am small in sleep but you are short in real" he teased. Eyes still closed but face having his bunny smile. They looked at eachother with surprise look.
Jm-"Yaaaah.. when did you wake up"
Jk-"Since V hyung told that I am looking like 15yr now"
Jin-"You should not listen to your elders quietly."
Jk-"That's not my fault, I just woke up for using bathroom","Now help me"
Nj-"Ok ok"
Namjoon got up and helped kookie to get off from bed and lead him to washroom.
He came back. And laid back with the help of him.
Jk-"I am bored to just lay down whole time."
Suga-"Huh? " He rolled his eyes
V-"Hyung, he is Jeon Jungkook not Min Yoongi".. All burst into laughter.
Jk-"Why I am sleepy now also.. I had already slept very much.. I wanted to watch movie with you but my eyes doesn't want " he said with a pout.
Jm-"You can sleep for now we will watch it in morning."
Jk-"Ok"

Then he slept once again.
Nj-It's already 5am. I think someone should go and bring the clothes and brkfst for today.
V-"I think you and Hobi hyung should go."
Jh-"Ok we will be back before he will wake up so that we will watch movie together."
Jin-"Ok .. and go safely." He said with worried tone.
Nj- "Yeah"
The hospital was not that far from their dorm.. So it took only 45 mins to go and comeback. And they also brought some extra things which can be useful
Jh-".. In this bag all the things needed are there "
Jm-"Thanks hobi hyung"
Then one by one they took a short shower in the private bathroom in the room but suddenly they heard the beeping sound making noises loudly. They jumped and went near Jungkook. His eyes closed, breathing was heavy and head moving side to side. Jm quickly left to call the doctor.
V-"H-yung what's happening to him"
Suddenly Jungkook sprang up and sat, beeping noise now more louder and he is breathing heavily.
Jin-"Hey hey, calm down"
Jin pulled him into a soft hug which was then tightened by Jungkook.
Jk-"Hy-ung tha-t ni-ght-ma-re..."
Suga-"that was just a bad dream, we all are here .. calm down"
Namjoon cupped his face.
Nj-"Kook , listen look at me please .. listen.. follow my breathing ok just take deep breaths .. we all are here just breath"
Namjoon showed some visible breaths so that Jk could follow that.
Nj-"Good good , good job Jungkook that's my Golden Maknae."
They did not knew that a doctor was seeing all these.
Doc-"Good job man.." (All of them turned their head to Doctor)"I really appreciate all of you, you did great and I can now allow him without any worry to be discharged after seeing this as all of you are taking good care."
He moved towards Jungkook and checked all his vitals while Jungkook was resting his head on his hyung's chest and V patting his back.