*17*

He want to get water. He turned his eyes to his hyung but he did not want to wake his hyung up so he got up from his own with much efforts and went to the night stand, where a jug and a glass was there. He poured water in the glass and was about to drink when his head spun suddenly and the glass fell from his hand, and broke. He backed away little and clutched his head at the same time he felt himself a burden and useless as he could not even get the water by himself. This woke up Jin , he immediately jump of from the bed and held Jungkook and noticed that he has also started crying. Jungkook buried his face on Jin's neck.
Jin-"Why did you got up, You should have asked me"
Jk-"s-sorry"
Then Namjoon and Jimin entered the room, who woke up from the sound as Namjoon was a light sleeper and Jimin's room was next to him.
Nj-"What was that sound"
Jm-"Why is Jungkook crying."
Jin-"Jungkook got up on his own to drink water but I think it accidentally slipped from his hand.. I don't know I was going to ask when you came."
Both moved near him.
Jm-"That's ok but why did not you woke up Jin hyung?"
Jk-"I a-am sorry, I did not wanted to dis-turb you ... I thought that it is a little task and I can do it by my own"
Nj-"It's okay kookie why are you saying sorry it was just a glass."
Jin-"It's not just about glass kook, ik tell me the truth."
Jk-"no it's no-thing , just my he-ad hurts so much, I am sorry I did n-ot told you ear-lier because I thought it will go away b-ut it is not going instead it is just wors-ening every hour."
Nj-"It's okay kook but you should have told earlier, we could have helped you. Don't worry it will go away just a minute " He went to the drawer in which Jungkook's medicine was there and took a tablet from it. Jin made him sit on the bed. Namjoon have him the tablet with water and then laid him on the bed.
Jm-"It will go away soon.. okay?"
Jk-"hmm". Then Jin slightly massaged his head which made him feel good. But then noticed a tear falling from the corner of his eyes.
Jin-"Is it still bad kook-ah" He shook his head.
Jk-"No"
Jm-"Then why are you crying"
Jk-"I am just becoming a b-burden on all of you" They looked at each other with surprising look.
Nj-"WHAT?"
JK-"I totally depend on you and you have to help me in everything .. you all are already working hard and I am here just laying and increasing your difficulties". He sobbed finally taking off the weight from his chest.
Jm-"Are you crazy Jungkook.. you are not a burden to us, you don't know how much thankful we are of having you.. we should have never been here without you."
Jin-"Yeah and it was only for sometime kook, everyone has their bad times and many times need support, you should feel great that we are always for you instead of thinking all this shits"
Jk-"I am already happy with all of yours support"
Nj-"Kook don't think like that again. Do you have not done the same if anyone of us was there instead of you."
Jk-"No.. ofcourse yes.. I don't meant this... Ok alright I will not say like that again"
Jm-"Good now sleep peacefully."
Jin-"And don't think like this again otherwise I will not let you drink your banana milk" they giggled.
Jin massaged his head till he slept. Then signed Jimin and Namjoon to go and sleep. At morning, Jimin and Namjoon had told what happened in the night they all made Jungkook secure with their warm words and lots of lovely hugs and cuddles. They also visited the doctor for the increase in pain and doctor changed some medicines. He now told and asked for everything he faced difficulty.
He was recovering well now .